Official Kronos Q&A Session

Heracles the Great

Don't worry, you're next :ph34r:

Best memory since founding Kronos, waking up one morning and seeing that Valhalla was on my target list and hoping that Lucas Perry might fall into my sights - while that never ended up happening, I still think back on that morning with great joy :D

Man, you guys knocked him out of my range :(

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only been six months?

I am not cleared to answer that. I am not government.

Whats been your greatest challenge in the post Karma war era?

Why am I so much cooler than Heracles?

If you could go back in time, knowing all that you know now, would your approach to the last war have been any different? If so, how?

Where have you hidden DeCaelo?

What is it that makes Dogfishhead brews so very very tasty?

I hope this has cleared your questions up. The opinions of the general membership are always more interesting than the government, aren't they? :)

If you could go back in time, knowing all that you know now, would your approach to the last war have been any different? If so, how?

Where have you hidden DeCaelo?

What is it that makes Dogfishhead brews so very very tasty?

To be quite frank - No. Kronos entered into the war in defense of two very close allies, we fought a very tough battle with a well trained alliance, did our duty, gave out fair terms, and made our exit. The fact that our actions earned the respect of our allies and our enemies speaks for itself, and I'm very happy to now call Valhalla a friend and an ally.

I'd tell you but then I'd have to :ph34r:

I haven't had the pleasure of tasting it to know - perhaps you'd be kind enough to ship me a case so that I may learn.

What's your formation story? (Like, where did your people come from and why did they come together to form Kronos?)

Of our founders, we had a very ecletic group - RAD, TOH, Grämlins, Umbrella, and GOD to name a few

We all came together through mutual friendships and a desire to create an alliance around a principle that had never been attempted prior (to our knowledge anyway). We had seen alliances based on quantity (your Sparta's, MHA's, etc) and alliances based on quality (TOP, Grämlins, etc) but never had we seen or heard of an alliance based on activity as it's main principle.

Do you feel there is any ill will from your former AA's for creating Kronos?

How have you handled any ill will you've received?

No - I believe we had a very amicable and pleasent departure from all of our alliances and I know that those who were in Gre (like myself) still hold them in the highest regard and made sure we left on good terms. I'm sure there are a few people here and there that weren't happy with certain people leaving their alliance to form a new one, but that's to be expected I suppose.

if Jason 8 was actually cleared to answer any questions, would he actually be able to answer any of them?

I do believe that he could and I will speak to him about getting clearance as I'm unaware of the obstacle currently preventing him ;)

You guys shot out of the gate early becoming a very strong and growing alliance. Had your flag sanctioned, a lot of respectable treaties. However, since then it seems things have bottomed out and stabilized. Why do you think this is?

Did you guys ever consider a merge?

If not, why not?

if yes, with who?

We considered a merge when we were approached by Shamshir of MHA and were requested to consider merging with MHA. I believe that was early april, just after our Declaration of Existance.

Why'd you allow porkers in your alliance, are you crazy?

Porkers is a founder and has a fantastic mind for IA as well as the game in general. He meets and exceeds our requirements and is a good friend. We are aware of his past actions but understand he negotiated a peaceful ending with you and your alliance and that it is behind him.

And yes, I am being treated for a case of the crazies

You guys shot out of the gate early becoming a very strong and growing alliance. Had your flag sanctioned, a lot of respectable treaties. However, since then it seems things have bottomed out and stabilized. Why do you think this is?

I wouldn't say anything has bottomed out or plateud, however we have achieved and sustained a very controlled growth internally and are selectively adding new members to our alliance. The fact that the total number of members appears similar to what it did prior to Karma has alot ot do losing members to our activity requirement or other various reasons. We also just solidified two very good friendships with two alliances in TOP and OMFG and are steadily progressing along.

how do you think about nudies?

Who is the worst member of Kronos?

what do you think of my avatar?

I have heard rumor of such things and have sent my right hand man to investigate it further.

De Caelo Missus

I find it to be quite interesting

What is Kronos' opinion on this V

Also, who is your favorite 21 man 2 Female AA with a 10 nations active which makes it 43% with a 627,434 NS of 27,280 and a score of 2.38 HMMMM HMMMM better pick wisely holy man! :)

I enjoy good comedy and enjoy that picture

The Family - though The Mafia may take me out for saying that.