Under-Rated Alliance Leaders

WalkerNinja

Laserwolf of GATO. He's been at the helm during the rebuilding of the alliance and seems to be one of the most honest and humble leaders on Bob. Very good guy, and GATO's climb up the ranks suggests he's doing something right. ;)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laserwolf of GATO. He's been at the helm during the rebuilding of the alliance and seems to be one of the most honest and humble leaders on Bob. Very good guy, and GATO's climb up the ranks suggests he's doing something right. ;)

I agree with that. LW is a great guy.

WandMDave. Ever heard of him? Probably not if you aren't in Sparta.

This. Not many people outside of Sparta know him but he's one of the best leaders out there.

Edited by Johnathan Flaherty

gamer42au.

Remember when GPA was top 1?

This guy was greatly responsible for it.

As noone mentioned him before, i have to add one name here,

even if i didn`t ever agree with his moral views, and i guess lots of other players would agree on this,

but as i have worked with and under him in grämlins, and i have seen how great an leader he can be,

i nominate

(DAC)Syzygy

for most underrated.

And, reagarding Steelrat, he is still underrated.

/me looks @ all the guides and calculations he had done alone, together with syzygy or other grämlins.

I doubt, that there are a lot of other players around here who can match with his and syz knowleadge of ingame economics.

But thats just my view.

I wasnt here when he was here, but i followed his work from abroad and tend to agree.

He has an ugly avatar though. I don't like him.

I would like to nominate Syrik :wub: ..... he is probably the most-under rated leader out there.

No one really knows where he is or what he does....heck I don't even know how to reach him most of the time. :P

In reality it is a secret what his real responsibilities and accomplishments are, as Poison Clan continues to prosper surely they are far and wide.... :D

.....course I'm not biased in the least.

I would like to nominate Syrik :wub: ..... he is probably the most-under rated leader out there.

No one really knows where he is or what he does....heck I don't even know how to reach him most of the time. :P

In reality it is a secret what his real responsibilities and accomplishments are, as Poison Clan continues to prosper surely they are far and wide.... :D

.....course I'm not biased in the least.

I would like to second this nomination, even though i want to nuke him

I definitely agree with Myworld. A better addition to your alliance you would struggle to find.

What is with the lack of quotes today? First Vilien in "Failure DoW," now this? Too much work to see what you guys are talking about!

edit: Oh, you clever villain. You mean MyWorld as a leader.

Edited by Daboo