Changing of the Guard

Hime Themis

Gentle Persons

I come to you today to announce a change in leadership at the Order of the Black Rose.

Since the time our Liege Lady took to her travels our Knight Protector has been Sir Neboe. His is a name well known on Digiterra and. we feel, one well respected.

Now that the ranks have continued to build and members who started as mere Pages have been elevated to the ultimate rank of Knight of the Order, Sir Neboe has decided to pass the mantle on to one who started as one of the first Pages of the Order.

Sir Winslow has progressed in rigorous training through the Diamond Ring to pass the Inquisition to Squire. Through hard work and service he found himself elevated to the Rank of Knight, a position most deserving. This hard work and dedication through this last period of time has earned him the respect of all nations of our alliance.

To Sir Neboe who held us together when our Noble Liege Lady was required to be absent, we give our undying gratitude. Sir Neboe is not leaving and will be actually becoming more active again in Diplomacy and Communications.

Please join me then in welcoming Sir Winslow, Knight Protector of the Order of the Black Rose/Blackwater/ Realm of the Rose. To him we present our congratulations and heart felt thanks for accepting this additional responsibility.

May his office afford him much pleasure and us many years of prosperity.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

For the Knights Council

Queen AterAtra

Sir Neboe former Knight Protector

Sir Winslow New Knight Protector.

Truly, the Order of the Black Rose is blessed by the fine leadership it has seen over the years. Considering the source, it is no surprise--each and every one of them has the capacity to lead in their own right. Congratulations to Knight Protector Winslow, and to Sir Neboe for his long and exceptional service.

The people of Mancland have asked me to congratulate Sir Winslow on taking up such additional responsibilities and offer him our sincerest best wishes for success as Knight Protector. They have also asked me to wish Sir Neboe all the best in his new role as a diplomat, noting that under his guidance your realms have continued to prosper and serve as testament to his abilities.