Flash Flood: SNOW Melts

Salmia

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...others will be trying to take down Stumpy and insert a new King of Purple.

The absurdity of this notion is laughable.

Yet purple will remain strong under Stumpy amIright :P

As long as Im at the helm, Purple will be the strongest and most united sphere on Planet Bob.

I shall refrain from making any Fear Factory references in this thread :ph34r:

In the meantime, since TOOL is treatied to most of the former signatories and has nothing but respect even for those with whom they aren't, I can't say I'm too thrilled to see this go, but it just stopped working.

I look forward to you announcing CSN leaving Chestnut.

That said, good luck to our allies in moving forward and continuing to grow White.

Well arent you just chipper today. i dont recall being promoted to Head of State or even MoFA for that matter.

Then perhaps you ought to ask your leaders about them. CSN has signed a couple of them.

Again? What does CSN's treaties have to do with my opinion on these unity type deals?

Edited by wickedj

This new world is quickly showing divides along new lines other than color. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw more smaller color oriented blocs as the big, all encompassing, blocs break down due to political divides. Just sayin.

Sorry to see this SNOW, good luck to all the old signatories.

Politics weren't the issue. It was simply that the trade forum had been virtually dead for quite some time, and there were no signs of improvement. Everyone agreed that it wasn't going to work and that a trade treaty that wasn't trading needed to go. Virtually all of us are still directly or indirectly connected by treaties, I believe. :)

-Bama

It's always been that way. SNOW was just an attempt to make it appear otherwise.

White has alliances on opposite ends and SNOW never was an attempt to cover that up. It is clear that white has own friends between groups but SNOW was an attempt to reach out. Despite SNOW failing, white has always managed to remain civil even if two alliances are on the other end of spectrums.

I would also like to give a personal shout out to STA for their work in the beginning with SNOW. Tygaland in particular in being helpful in day to day running while STA was a member. I'd like to thank Duncan King of Zenith for hosting the new SNOW forums even though it failed.

You all should sign a purely economic treaty. Call it the White Unity Treaty.

We thought about that name for SNOW and it's predecessor WET (which was purely economic), but we decided the WUT acronym would be too confusing.

Marx, the only times I can think of when white alliances were really at each others' throats were the Shark Wars and the TPF-Atlantis days. Apart from that, even if we don't all like each other, we're capable of cooperating.

-Bama