Vanguard Edict

Rafael Nadal

flagzu8.png

Revanche has lead Vanguard since its inception. Under his reign, we have grown from a small group of old friends to a prosperous smallish-midsized alliance. We retain many of the original bonds we formed with, but have grown in a fashion that has allowed us to keep our tight-knit community. Love us, hate us, or continue to be indifferent to us, but Revanche has been one the leading figures of CN for years now, and I personally thank him for his service, both here with Vanguard, and earlier in his career, before Vanguard's creation. With that said, Revanche has stepped down as Sovereign of Vanguard.

Normally, the #2 figure would assume the top spot, but such is not the case here. Our long time Vizier, QuiteTheUserName, has also stepped down. Thank you for your service, QTUN.

In their spots, we have two completely new Grand Architects. I have assumed Revanches' Sovereign position, and Thaliak has assumed QTUN's Vizier role. In this time, we have also held elections, and I'm excited to have some new faces in government. Without further adieu, I present the September/October Vanguard Architecture.

Grand Architects of Vanguard

The Sovereign, Rafael Nadal

The Vizier, Thaliak

The Consul, Stumpy

Architects of Vanguard

The Sword, Negev

The Shield, Pocho

The Hammer, Hirvegil Arnanu

The Treasurer, Gork

The Scholar, Tweak1029

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revanche and QTUN were both two of my favorite people in this game. It's sad to see them go. However new faces are good to an alliance, and I know Vanguard is in the right hands!

One last hoorah for Rev and QTUN o7

o/ Vanguard