Sith-Imperial War

Hakaisha

Yes, because my only purpose in life is to make you think I'm cool. Now that I have accomplished that, I can move on.

edit: die isnt the appropriate word.

There are worse purposes to pursue.

Congratulations on your war, GI, and I may have some questions later.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about both your alliances join the NSO? It's not like you're very powerful, important, or original.

Good luck crushing each other.

And Galactic Imperium can't merge with another alliance, it just wouldn't work out at all nor does our community want to quit.

As for it not being original, i doubt you would know.

Edited by Hakaisha

"Yes, yes, please do fight amongst yourselves. Perhaps more personal attacks on each other's character, if you will. At least SOMEBODY is attemping to allievate this yawn of a month, lest I perish from this ennui." Mr. O waves his hand about lazily in an air of weary boredom. "Good luck and all that."

How about both your alliances join the NSO? It's not like you're very powerful, important, or original.

Good luck crushing each other.

On the contrary, the Galactic Imperium has been a clan/alliance since around 2005-2006. They just recently became an alliance on cybernations and have been one for almost a year now. As far as their strength goes, yes it isn't as high as others here, but that's to be expected. They generally like to keep to themselves, and mainly get alliance members from within their clan for whoever they recruit. They don't really go looking around for trouble.

As far as who will win this war, I say Galactic Imperium. Sith Empire's strongest nation is at around 5,000 NS, so GI should be able to handle this fairly easily...

Imperial Sparta

Well, if you include drunken daydreaming, then you're not even the first one.

Thats pretty much the some total of Hefts plotting. I love that hippo. Will GI and and SE be giving us some up dates on the figting? This looks like it is the only game in town for the moment.

You're kidding, right?

No. They DO try to poach all of their friends. I dont have a problem with it, I am a friend of a few of their members, and have been told to join IAA, but I can infact see how some people such as NSO would get rather irritated and start hostilities.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

This would be more interesting if NSO backed the Sith Empire and IAA backed the Galactic Imperium, then whoever wins could absorb whats left of all these star wars alliances. ;)

Hmmm I do like NSO and IAA so we would be one big happy/angry family. I don't know SE or GI though, and we shoud let them have some fun.

This would be more interesting if NSO backed the Sith Empire and IAA backed the Galactic Imperium, then whoever wins could absorb whats left of all these star wars alliances. ;)

I would love this so very much, then in the end, IAA and NSO can attack each other and stop the abductions from their Star Destroyers :P

No really, I'm rooting for GI. Unless SE does something, I'm sticking with my decision.

No. They DO try to poach all of their friends. I dont have a problem with it, I am a friend of a few of their members, and have been told to join IAA, but I can infact see how some people such as NSO would get rather irritated and start hostilities.

I don't think NSO has any moral objection to member poaching. And I don't think they're the type of alliance to get irritated by something like that, unless they were looking for a reason to attack anyway.

I don't think NSO has any moral objection to member poaching. And I don't think they're the type of alliance to get irritated by something like that, unless they were looking for a reason to attack anyway.

I find your insinuation that we would consider looking for a reason to attack someone to be slanderous, immoral, repugnant, aggressive, and an infringement upon NSO sovereignty. Please prepare adequate refreshments for our soldiers.

I find your insinuation that we would consider looking for a reason to attack someone to be slanderous, immoral, repugnant, aggressive, and an infringement upon NSO sovereignty. Please prepare adequate refreshments for our soldiers.

I knew it :awesome: You organised this entire war didn't you?

Given how they once took a rather dotty ex-TOOL member into their ranks, I can't root for the Sith Empire in this one. And besides, they were the ones who started this nonsense.

Go get 'em Galactic Imperium! :war:

EDIT: also LOL at three of their members now applying to NSO :lol: Inb4merger?

Edited by Uralica