Too Fresh for Words

Groucho Marx

sorry, i do stand corrected.(watching Clemson and GT)

*Edit* the question still stands though, regardess of the mistake.

hm think about it. if you have good friends, why ditch them because they become part of a bigger group? A good friend will work with you and get to know the rest of the group you have become a part of to build a friendship with the group as a whole, not just part of it. Which is why we signed the ODP

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm think about it. if you have good friends, why ditch them because they become part of a bigger group? A good friend will work with you and get to know the rest of the group you have become a part of to build a friendship with the group as a whole, not just part of it. Which is why we signed the ODP

well, I would think that I would like to know the new alliance members a little better before signing a treaty with them. but that is my own take on things.

brentbee

*Edit* we sign treaties, we don't "sing" them

Edited by brentbee

well, I would think that I would like to know the new alliance members a little better before signing a treaty with them. but that is my own take on things.

brentbee

*Edit* we sign treaties, we don't "sing" them

That is why they signed an ODP. They know the ex-RAD people rather well, and don't want to leave them hanging. Once they know the ex-IS people they may feel comfortable signing something higher than an ODP.

o/ Rok

For the haters out there Bel Air =/= IS or RAD, we are a new alliance with new gov. You can go on hating us if you like its almost comical. There were mistakes made in the past I admit that. This is a fresh start and I thank our allies for giving us the shot.

What makes Bel Air a sorry excuse for an alliance? What part of their lengthy history do you take issue with?

So, how does the merger forever seal off the recent history of IS and RAD? Especially since their original government lineup remains basically in tact expect now it's basically joined at the hip.

Oh that's right, you just do what everyone else does. Play it safe, and people will like you. Alliance policy must be rubbing off on you.

Yeah... AJ is probably the last person who you should accuse of playing it safe. I mean, have you seen this guy post?

Edited by FreddieMercury

o/ Rok

For the haters out there Bel Air =/= IS or RAD, we are a new alliance with new gov. You can go on hating us if you like its almost comical. There were mistakes made in the past I admit that. This is a fresh start and I thank our allies for giving us the shot.

Its the same members of the same 2 tech raiding lulz alliances. My only question is when is the planned SF "beatdown" of Frostbite coming?

Its the same members of the same 2 tech raiding lulz alliances. My only question is when is the planned SF "beatdown" of Frostbite coming?

Probably about 2 weeks. We were gonna do it tomorrow but I wont be around cuz i have a party to go to and party with girls>CN. So yeah once i get over my horrible hang over ill be able to look at numbers and get the SF "beatdown" of Frostbite going. Thanks for your concern

Thats right after we take down Citadel..but first we have to re-declare on NPO for "violations".

Goin' to be a busy busy winter, lots of folks to oppress

Glad we signed this, always nice to work with our old buddies, looking forward to know IS component of BelAir even better than we have gotten to know them in the time gone by.

I'm so confused on how to feel about this

You know you love it. :D

o_O No, just, .. No. We first need to be convincing all of CN that we are indeed the one true ebil to carry on the hegemonistic legacy. Look forward to suitible artwork/video/official announcements in our bid to take over the title of hegemon king. Plus why Frostbite, no one is going to hit Polaris and not have to answer to me.

Glad we signed this, always nice to work with our old buddies, looking forward to know IS component of BelAir even better than we have gotten to know them in the time gone by.

You know you love it. :D

o_O No, just, .. No. We first need to be convincing all of CN that we are indeed the one true ebil to carry on the hegemonistic legacy. Look forward to suitible artwork/video/official announcements in our bid to take over the title of hegemon king. Plus why Frostbite, no one is going to hit Polaris and not have to answer to me.

/me punches Penguin

NOW WHAT FOOL! :P

What makes Bel Air a sorry excuse for an alliance? What part of their lengthy history do you take issue with?

Oh that's right, you just do what everyone else does. Play it safe, and people will like you. Alliance policy must be rubbing off on you.

Yes, because I'm known as someone who routinely does what people expect me to do, just so they'll like me.

IS was a sorry excuse for an alliance, as was RAD.

I support this treaty, but i do not support emus. Except for when they are ground-up, grilled, and put on a hamburger bun. with ketchup.

why ketchup why not some of my home made BBQ sauce?

anyways as pointed out countless times will be interesting to get to know the IS component.

They should after the !@#$ the two alliances that now make up BelAir pulled.

I must say, all your crying, bawwing and general !@#$%*ing you do on these forums makes me want to join BelAir just so ill be there when you stop talking and start doing

/actions, louder, words, etc

Edited by wickedj