The End of an Era

Just for the record: There is no "free" money in IRON. We work for our pay.

There are also no sign up bonuses.

Strike 2.

Those Alliances you led... They're not around anymore, are they?

Strike three.

Yer out. :P.

Have fun, and good luck. :)

Actually, the count is still 1-2. If you're the umpire for this game, we need a new one.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand he has to wait in line. I don't know you all did to bring hate on you from so many sides of Planet Bob but, it will be fun to watch what happens.

They're just stuck on the "LOLPINK" thing and have nothing better to do, really. It's kind of pathetic but I still get a kick out of them trying to seem relevant or tough though.

Considering your alliance affiliation, I'm honored.

Everybody starts out with 0NS, more often than not, the people that stay with your alliance longest are those that start off in your alliance. It's worth losing money to randoms for the odd active member you recruit, and can embed into your culture and ways.

Also any good alliance has a system setup that means new nations pay back all aid they recieve in tech, or more aid to new nations. Small nations are what make banks work these days, they provide the incentive with cheap tech to large nations.

+ Rey, it's RAD & IS, i have to troll you guys, you know that.

Since when was RAD an 'Era', I consider RAD to be more of a screw up than an 'Era'.

lolPink

Once again, I see another unknown alliance telling me that my alliance is a screw up? Doesn't make sense. I don't recall seeing your affiliation signing treaties with Ragnarok, Poison Clan, and other major alliances. Where is the list of sanctioned alliances [cough NADC] that have surrendered to your affiliation?

It's about as well thought out as their posts concerning our merger.

When a random member posts something you can feel free to ignore it as being their own opinion. When I post you can safely assume I am speaking for Polaris. See if you can follow this official statement from Polaris on your current situation.

Polaris hereby recognizes that two extremely active alliances have merged into one. Seeing how I regarded both with almost total contempt for their childish and pathetic approach to international diplomacy, you can safely assume I consider this to be a convenient packaging.

Good luck with your current course, hopefully it brings you everything you desire. If you want to be threatened by Polaris, you have only to politely request our attentions and we will process your application with all due haste.

When a random member posts something you can feel free to ignore it as being their own opinion. When I post you can safely assume I am speaking for Polaris. See if you can follow this official statement from Polaris on your current situation.

Polaris hereby recognizes that two extremely active alliances have merged into one. Seeing how I regarded both with almost total contempt for their childish and pathetic approach to international diplomacy, you can safely assume I consider this to be a convenient packaging.

Good luck with your current course, hopefully it brings you everything you desire. If you want to be threatened by Polaris, you have only to politely request our attentions and we will process your application with all due haste.

No offense intended, Emperor, but seeing this just made me ponder Bel Air artists printing up the forms as we speak. And passing them out to alliances they want to have 'fun' with. Or fill out their names on the forms in crayon.

As far as the actual merger is concerned..well, time will tell.

It's quite an honor to be despised by the great AlmightyGrub and Polaris. Frankly I'd think that would speak well for us though since we seem to be judging one another by past deeds. It depends on how you take it, I suppose. Now if you and yours would like to thump your chests some more, you can come into #belair and be swiftly banned and/or ignored because I would rather celebrate this radical merger than have to stop and sigh at the immaturity you and yours are displaying here and in IS's disbandment thread. Kind of hypocritical. But I guess you and Polar are the true masters at international diplomacy so perhaps I shouldn't be second-guessing your actions.

I mean, what do I know?