To our friends at TFD

Lord Damien

There are some people in NADC I like a lot and others I really don't know as well. They are a good group from what I have seen though. As for TFD... What can I say really? You were like brothers to me during my time in NATO. I am ashamed I haven't stopped by recently.

o/ Reconcilliation

o/ TFD and NADC

Words can't express the joy I feel right now at reading this announcement. Seeing two of Zenith's best friends work to heal a rift and grow even stronger for it is a very happy event. You all are displaying the highest mark of maturity and wisdom.

I'm bursting with congratulations and very excited to see what the future holds for these two mighty alliances.

I'm so excited I think I'm going to have a piece of pie.

*edit: word stuff hard

Edited by Kzoppistan

O hai, I was asleep.

This is awesome. I'm extremely happy to have back our MDoAP with you guise. Thank-you Lusitan for your hard work in getting this back (and for putting up with having to talk to me). I'm very excited about taking our relationship to new and greater heights!

o\ TFD <3

Edited by TankKiller

I'm absolutely thrilled to see this happen between us. Not only are we stronger for the strained relationship we had, but we know now how valuable a true relationship is, and how doing our best to keep that alive is what makes both of us "click."

So, here's to our new and improved relationship!

o/ NADC

o/ TFD

o/ An amazing comeback. :D