Introducing the SOS Brigade!

Arrnea

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To concur with Elrich von Richt, I have always found Arrnea to be one of the most upstanding, honest and hard working alliance members I have had the good fortune to know.

But enough of that, best of luck Comrade Arrnea, may the Brigade grow from strength to strength.

Good luck, people.

Also, hi Elrich.

Yes Nem, it's your lovely ol' buddy. Glad to see you've gotten somewhere "high" with your career.

*snickers*

And Azrael, it's good you don't seem to recognize your old friend Prince Paul Karadordevic/Reichfuhrer

Edited by Elrich von Richt

This is a warning, do not post slander and such in this thread one more time. Such will be reported.

Also, no, I don't worship him like a god. Their is a thing called friendship. I doubt you've ever heard of it.

/end burn

Ouch, bad burn.

/end sarcasm

Wanna point me to where I posted anything slanderous?

I have always found Arrnea to be one of the most upstanding, honest and hard working alliance members I have had the good fortune to know.

Funny that you think like that. I'd say exactly the opposite. I have always found Arrnea to be one of the least upstanding, dishonest and lazy alliance member/government I've seen.

To move a little bit more ontopic, good luck with your alliance. You will need it.

Funny that you think like that. I'd say exactly the opposite. I have always found Arrnea to be one of the least upstanding, dishonest and lazy alliance member/government I've seen.

To move a little bit more ontopic, good luck with your alliance. You will need it.

I don't see why we'll need luck. Our community may be small now but we are all likable and welcoming people. Our protectors are one of the finest and most honorable around. Plus, aside from you and your lot posting, it doesn't seem as though we have very many enemies nor do we intend to make any. Just because you have issues with one member of our government, don't bash our alliance as a whole. Your quarrel is personal and belongs in private; I ask once more to refrain from your negativity with Arrnea in this thread.

I don't see why we'll need luck. Our community may be small now but we are all likable and welcoming people. Our protectors are one of the finest and most honorable around. Plus, aside from you and your lot posting, it doesn't seem as though we have very many enemies nor do we intend to make any. Just because you have issues with one member of our government, don't bash our alliance as a whole. Your quarrel is personal and belongs in private; I ask once more to refrain from your negativity with Arrnea in this thread.

I echo this call to sanity.

eh? kriekfreak replied to something one of SOS's members posted, an obvious false statement, if they are to make statements like that then any reply should therefore be in the public eye, no?

Edited by Shovel

eh? kriekfreak replied to something one of SOS's members posted, an obvious false statement, if they are to make statements like that then any reply should therefore be in the public eye, no?

Actually, the person kriekfreak was replying to is not a member of the SOS Brigade.

an anime-themed alliance (and Haruhi no less, I KNEW it was only a matter of time :v:)

but good luck to the SOS brigade either way

*waves at Xanatos - aww, you're not in VE anymore, I wanted to continue the TOOL vs VE dance convo we had :(

You know, I wonder what's next in anime themed alliances. Perhaps Dutch's, uh, delivery service? A Genshiken club? :v:

You probably won't have time to work that out as history suggests he'll be moving on to another alliance in a week or so. :P

I hate to quote myself. But is King Alias still a member of SOS? :P

Beatrice, are you still in SOS? And also, does KA now owe you that 120 million dollar debt for leaving SOS? :awesome:

Edited by Tygaland

Alias already decided to jump AAs, this time, founding his own. A brilliant idea, the amount of alliances being founded by people who have been playing, even from people under 200 days old is just what CN needs! Bravo!

I hate to quote myself. But is King Alias still a member of SOS? :P

Beatrice, are you still in SOS? And also, does KA now owe you that 120 million dollar debt for leaving SOS? :awesome:

He left SOS Brigade yesterday and sadly, he left before I could enact the plan to saddle him with a $120mil debt. Oh well. :(

I'm still here though and I don't see myself going anywhere.

Alias already decided to jump AAs, this time, founding his own. A brilliant idea, the amount of alliances being founded by people who have been playing, even from people under 200 days old is just what CN needs! Bravo!

He also decided to ask TIO for a protectorate agreement.. We discussed this issue privately through our government, and decided it was in our best interest to continue the discussion!

All the while, we figured this may be the best option..

Just a reminder: Please dissuade from flaming, or poking sticks at our members.

Take your personal issues elsewhere, don't punish our alliance for your own opinions on one person.

Otherwise, hell i'd be interested if suddenly a Superpower popped up in CN, centered in North America

We're actually talking about an ex member of SOS. Considering you are so new and already have an ex member, you should be joining in with us as your ex member obviously isn't very loyal to you.