Introducing the SOS Brigade!

Arrnea

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Operation Stir King Alias was a success. :ehm:

Besides, everyone knows I'll leave before KA. :v:

Yeah you will probably get mad when you are asked to move to green or blue ^_^. On a side note, I found it hilarious that you chose a girl name for your re-roll considering all the stuff that happened with your last account.

Yeah you will probably get mad when you are asked to move to green or blue ^_^. On a side note, I found it hilarious that you chose a girl name for your re-roll considering all the stuff that happened with your last account.

I value my friendship with Arrnea so if he asked me to do so, I would do so.

On your side note, my choice has nothing to do with my past at all.

Edited by Beatrice

Yeah...Actually, the character in question is not only relatively awesome, but also someone I'd like to punch in the face if the opportunity ever presented itself.

No you wouldn't. As your showed us the last time. In fact Arrnea asked you to do so and you refused.

And yes that choice has everything to do with your past and people that supposedly be haunting you. You catch my drift?

No you wouldn't. As your showed us the last time. In fact Arrnea asked you to do so and you refused.

And yes that choice has everything to do with your past and people that supposedly be haunting you. You catch my drift?

Derailing purpose of thread. Move along.

There are lines you can cross and lines you don't cross.

You just crossed one of the latter and I have lost all respect for you.

"Alterations to your data space have been made. Ability to breath oxygen in lifeform Chron has been prevented. Suffocation imminent, death not to be prevented."

.\\Access Archives\\.

.\\Section CN_DEATHS\\.

.\\Section CN_DEATHS\NSO\\.

.\\Input Entry 'Chron'\\.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

"Alterations to your data space have been made. Ability to breath oxygen in lifeform Chron has been prevented. Suffocation imminent, death not to be prevented."

.\\Access Archives\\.

.\\Section CN_DEATHS\\.

.\\Section CN_DEATHS\TSO\\.

TSO is The Sweet Oblivion, Chron is NSO, New Sith Order; don't worry, I used to get that one wrong myself. :P

.\\Access Archives\\.

.\\Section CN_DEATHS\\.

.\\Section CN_DEATHS\TSO\\.

Ha, lifeform Chron is not in the TSO.

Death has been averted. Erecting Level 666 Firewall to prevent future data manipulation from Terminal Elrich Von Richt.

Erecting Level 666 Firewall to prevent future data manipulation from Terminal Elrich Von Richt.

Your level 666 firewall is nothing compared to my Level 15498 reality manipulation.

I wouldn't be much of a Brigade Chief if I didn't have at least SOME of the powers of the Great One.

Your level 666 firewall is nothing compared to my Level 15498 reality manipulation.

I wouldn't be much of a Brigade Chief if I didn't have at least SOME of the powers of the Great One.

:mellow:

Then, don't make force me to use my honorary Dai-Gurren-Dan membership. You'll stand no chance.

:mellow:

Then, don't make force me to use my honorary Dai-Gurren-Dan membership. You'll stand no chance.

We had this argument before, but I will re-iterate my point in a single sentence:

There is no counter possible, by definition, to being completely removed from existence.

We had this argument before, but I will re-iterate my point in a single sentence:

There is no counter possible, by definition, to being completely removed from existence.

Sure there is:

Resisting that removal, and then shoving a drill in your face.

That is ok Arrnea. I lost all respect for you when you lied to us about 'taking time off from CN'.

Hah. I never did say that. I just said I might not be on as often as I was during the break that I had from Uni, for obvious reasons.

Arrnea maybe should of thought about that before he decided to lie to his alliance.

And maybe you should have learned to read before posting:

Hah. I never did say that. I just said I might not be on as often as I was during the break that I had from Uni, for obvious reasons.

Not only that, you weren't present for the conversation in which I originally said the above statement, you likely heard it from someone else who mis-interpreted it.

Oh but wait, you're already dead-set on trying to cause the SOS Brigade to fall, so I really should expect nothing other than this from you.

Edited by Arrnea