Introducing the SOS Brigade!

Arrnea

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone started an anime cult alliance? I'm simultaneously glad this happened and relieved I wasn't invited. Good luck.

Our feelings are the same on this matter.

Nonetheless, I would like to point out that even the abilities of Haruhi-Sama pale next to the power of the Dark Side.

I'm not sure if we should be honored or scared to have him?

Needless to say, thank you everyone for the well wishes so far.

You probably won't have time to work that out as history suggests he'll be moving on to another alliance in a week or so. :P

You probably won't have time to work that out as history suggests he'll be moving on to another alliance in a week or so. :P

mhm, we'll see. I was told if I tried to leave, I'd

<@Beatrice|SOSdan> King_Alias|SOS - You aren't goin anywhere. We're going to saddle a $120mil debt on you so you stay here forever to pay it off.

<@Beatrice|SOSdan> Hayate the Combat Butler-style.

So, we'll see. But don't forget, I stayed in STA for like a 3rd of a year. TIO.......... I tried it, but didn't overall like it :P / MA just didnt catch my interest enough.

So again, we shall see.

mhm, we'll see. I was told if I tried to leave, I'd

So, we'll see. But don't forget, I stayed in STA for like a 3rd of a year. TIO.......... I tried it, but didn't overall like it :P / MA just didnt catch my interest enough.

So again, we shall see.

It's ok, KA. I'm just stirring you.

. TIO.......... I tried it, but didn't overall like it
Funny that it comes out now...
Besides, everyone knows I'll leave before KA.

Anyone want to start a betting pool? Who leaves first? Too soon?

Edited by Skippy

Someone started an anime cult alliance? I'm simultaneously glad this happened and relieved I wasn't invited. Good luck.

If you would visit the anime channel more often over the past few months that could have been changed :v:

If you would visit the anime channel more often over the past few months that could have been changed :v:

There's an anime channel? #anime was open last I checked, I claimed it for myself. :P What's the channel you guys are using?

Dude, do you know HOW MANY TERA BYTES that picture takes up?!?!?! It distorts the space-time data flow! Now everyone is going to see it and end up turning into giant, killer bugs. [/end Haruhi reference]

Good luck. Not that you guys need it with God on your side.

Trust me. This is the worst Idea ever.

Oh you. Those that hate are secretly in love.

OOC: Next person to post text in a color other than black in this thread gets bombed.

I support this resolution.

Dude, do you know HOW MANY TERA BYTES that picture takes up?!?!?! It distorts the space-time data flow! Now everyone is going to see it and end up turning into giant, killer bugs. [/end Haruhi reference]

Actually, Elrich von Richt, our resident Humanoid Interface, has already done some data magic on the logo. It does not contain several hundred petabytes of information, merely the ~100kb you would expect.

Edited by Arrnea

Actually, Elrich von Richt, our resident Humanoid Interface, has already done some data magic on the logo. It does not contain several hundred petabytes of information, merely the ~100kb you would expect.

That assessment sadly was unable to remove the Insect-creating side effect, apparently.

I just finished an epic battle for control of my home against Giant cockroaches.

Edited by Chron

That assessment sadly was unable to remove the Insect-creating side effect, apparently.

I just finished an epic battle for control of my home against Giant cockroaches.

This must be a co-incidence. In fact, the SOS Brigade assures everyone that the SOS Brigade logo is in fact perfectly safe to observe*.

*For short periods of time. Extended exposure may result in irrevocable reality-alterations, among other unknown side-effects.

Edited by Arrnea

This must be a co-incidence. In fact, the SOS Brigade assures everyone that the SOS Brigade logo is in fact perfectly safe to observe*.

*For short periods of time. Extended exposure may result in irrevocable reality-alterations, among other unknown side-effects.

Uh huh.

Thankfully, my Sith Lightening trumps your reality-alterations.