Introducing the SOS Brigade!

Arrnea

We're actually talking about an ex member of SOS. Considering you are so new and already have an ex member, you should be joining in with us as your ex member obviously isn't very loyal to you.

Hey, I'm not an anime geek! Or japanese!

WHY WONT EVERYONE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE??

oh btw no offense to anime geeks =/= japanese

EDIT: oh and skippy, your just jealous because your only Tsar, and I'M Sack King :D

Edited by King Alias

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is...exactly why I am jealous... I would rather look like this

http://basicindia.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341...b900c8834-800wi

than this

http://www.geocities.com/vienna/9463/nicholas_portrait.jpg

Perfectly good reasoning Alias

Fine, if you like staring at guys then go for it.

Sacks are much cooler than dead russian guys.

But anyways, lets get back on topic. This is about SOS Brigade, not russian Tsars.

NOTE TO BEATRICE: I believe that was an encouraging, supportive comment. If Skippy would rather look at russian guys than sacks (I got that impression from the sarcasticness) then so be it. I nor anyone else will judge him for it.

Edited by King Alias

Fine, if you like staring at guys then go for it.

Sacks are much cooler than dead russian guys.

But anyways, lets get back on topic. This is about SOS Brigade, not russian Tsars.

NOTE TO BEATRICE: I believe that was an encouraging, supportive comment. If Skippy would rather look at russian guys than sacks (I got that impression from the sarcasticness) then so be it. I nor anyone else will judge him for it.

Trying to circumvent the rules about No-Discussion forums by bringing moderation issues in here is not the right way to go.

Everyone stay on topic and be nice.

Give me a few moments while I locate the Holocron of Darth Hotbloodicus, and show you undeniable proof.

regardless of whatever proof you show, I'll never believe it :P

b/c believe Kamina was bad means the rest of Dai-Gurren was bad and - can't accept it.

better continue this via PM or we'll end up angering the Haruhi nutjobs fans for disrupting their DoE.

regardless of whatever proof you show, I'll never believe it :P

b/c believe Kamina was bad means the rest of Dai-Gurren was bad and - can't accept it.

better continue this via PM or we'll end up angering the Haruhi nutjobs fans for disrupting their DoE.

Nonsense, theyve already said the Mighty Lord Kamina can not defeat their false idol of Haruhi.

Anyway, the Sith aren't bad, we just don't allow petty limitations imposed by others stop us from giving in to our emotions and manly spirit.

Nonsense, theyve already said the Mighty Lord Kamina can not defeat their false idol of Haruhi.

Anyway, the Sith aren't bad, we just don't allow petty limitations imposed by others stop us from giving in to our emotions and manly spirit.

I'll agree on the Kamina > Haruhi and the burning spirit parts (though I won't see him as evil :v:)

I'm making a Rozen Maiden alliance. I also don't see any IRC channel in the OP. Am I blind? :v

DESUDESUDESUthechannelDESUyouareDESUlookingforisinDESUthesecondDESUpostoftheDESU

topicDESUDESU.

Don't tell Arrnea, but Kamina is a hell of a lot better than Haruhi.

(And TTGL > TMoHS)

You're entitled to your opinion. Maybe I'll get around to watching TTGL someday and hell, maybe I'll agree with you. Probably not though.

Edited by Arrnea

'tis a fair enough comment Chron, but I believe the person you are referring to has left SOS.

This would be correct. The individual has left to join another alliance. He, as such, no longer holds power in the channel.

I do hope you would reconsider and join back in, Chron. I really do. :awesome:

I dont think I want to hang out in an alliance irc channel that restricts freedom of speech regarding other alliances.

We don't.

This happened:

I believe the person you are referring to has left SOS.