Introducing the SOS Brigade!

Arrnea

Oh yeah blame it on me. It was me being uncivil and nobody else. I am also the sole reason for this drama. :v:

Yes. You could have simply not entered this discussion. Instead you chose to take a cheap shot based on personal grudges.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Endless Eight! Down with Haruhism!

Blasphemy. Endless Eight iswas Endless.

Haruhi frowns on your disdain for those that worship her as the Goddess that she is.

Badass. Nicest DoE I've seen in a very, very long time.

This will be very, very interesting.

Best of luck to you in your endeavors!

More well-wishers! Good to see!

I'll worship her as the erratic, fickle tsundere she is. That is, not at all.

Except she's not a tsundere to anyone except Kyon. She lacks the tsuntsun aspect towards everyone else except maybe Mikuru and the Computer Club and certainly she lacks the deredere aspect for those.

Except she's not a tsundere to anyone except Kyon. She lacks the tsuntsun aspect towards everyone else except maybe Mikuru and the Computer Club and certainly she lacks the deredere aspect for those.

Don't you remember Shiraishi's speach? :v: The pure, original definition was a state of character development, not bipolar actions. :P

Don't you remember Shiraishi's speach? :v: The pure, original definition was a state of character development, not bipolar actions. :P

Oh I do remember that speech. And Haruhi's attitude toward Kyon does actually represent something of a character development.

For those of you who contradict both Arrnea, and the great goddess Haruhi, listen here.

I've known Arrnea far longer than most of you FOKers, or iFOKers. He is a great person in all aspects, and would not lie to you. He underestimated his amount of free time, which lead to this bickering in the first place, mainly because Shovel believes Arrnea is so deadset as a lier. Shovel, if you want to contradict our leader, do it someplace else. I'm sick of childish people like you trying to ruin good alliances, because you don't believe in those who lead and rule it. If you want to take your childish sentiments anywhere, PM him or otherwise.

But frankly, stay the hell out of our DoE if this is how you expect to post here.

As for our Great Goddess, May she reign supreme in the heavens for all eternity. Thou shalt love no other than the great Haruhi.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

For those of you who contradict both Arrnea, and the great goddess Haruhi, listen here.

I've known Arrnea far longer than most of you FOKers, or iFOKers. He is a great person in all aspects, and would not lie to you. He underestimated his amount of free time, which lead to this bickering in the first place, mainly because Shovel believes Arrnea is so deadset as a lier. Shovel, if you want to contradict our leader, do it someplace else. I'm sick of childish people like you trying to ruin good alliances, because you don't believe in those who lead and rule it. If you want to take your childish sentiments anywhere, PM him or otherwise.

But frankly, stay the hell out of our DoE if this is how you expect to post here.

As for our Great Goddess, May she reign supreme in the heavens for all eternity. Thou shalt love no other than the great Haruhi.

I didn't realise Arrnea was god and what ever he said was the gospel truth, i'll try remember that next time! And I will continue posting in any thread I see fit to post in, thanks.

Edited by Shovel

I didn't realise Arrnea was god and what ever he said was the gospel truth, i'll try remember that next time! And I will continue posting in any thread I see fit to post in, thanks.

Technically Arrnea is Haruhi and technically Haruhi is god. :awesome:

Technically Arrnea is Haruhi and technically Haruhi is god. :awesome:

Actually, I'm not Haruhi, just her representative on Planet Bob. The DoE made that clear, I thought.

I do have some of her powers though. Wouldn't be much of a Brigade Chief and Ultra Director without at least her eccentricity. :awesome:

Edited by Arrnea

Actually, I'm not Haruhi, just her representative on Planet Bob. The DoE made that clear, I thought.

I do have some of her powers though. Wouldn't be much of a Brigade Chief and Ultra Director without at least her eccentricity. :awesome:

Facts are for the weak, I needed a quick and dirty epic retort. :P

Also, I'd love to see you change reality to fill my trade slots after more than month of me being unable to do so myself. :awesome:

Oooh, Outlook is telling me I have Japanese class in 15 minutes. :)

Edited by Locke

Also, I'd love to see you change reality to fill my trade slots after more than month of me being unable to do so myself. :awesome:

What resources does your nation produce for export?

Edit: Hm, Silver + Uranium, not bad. Those won't be the reason you're not getting consistent trading partners.

Oooh, Outlook is telling me I have Japanese class in 15 minutes. :)

Ganbatte ne (Good luck)

Edited by Arrnea

This is a warning, do not post slander and such in this thread one more time. Such will be reported.

Also, no, I don't worship him like a god. Their is a thing called friendship. I doubt you've ever heard of it.

/end burn

Edited by Elrich von Richt

What resources does your nation produce for export?

Edit: Hm, Silver + Uranium, not bad. Those won't be the reason you're not getting consistent trading partners.

Ganbatte ne (Good luck)

Yes, definitely not the reason. Purple ain't a bad sphere either, but even going off-sphere I'm still having issues. :|

Arigato gozimasu (Thank you very much).