Treaty Cancellation

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're allied to neither of us. I'll check that in the win column for us.

Well if you consider it a win not to be allied to an alliance who's entire upper tier actually obeys orders and fights in wars ( a concept I know to be foreign to Sparta) then that is your choice. I too will be happy, and we shall be in another win-win situation that I so love.

Edited by Kaiser

Well if you consider it a win not to be allied to an alliance who's entire upper tier actually obeys orders and fights in wars ( a concept I know to be foreign to Sparta) then that is your choice. I too will be happy, and we shall be in another win-win situation that I so love.

Yeah, beat that chest! Beat it!

Sparta could care less about military aptitude when looking for friends. Just because you have some super bad-$@! top tier does not mean we're going to line up to suck your proverbial teat. Go show off your e-peen to someone who cares.

apparently TL has a is misunderstanding, since i don't recall magge's all-controlling hand ever being black...

Is that the nightmare you had? You also said it was hairy.

And TBH controlling Sparta? The suspiciously fishy (raw sushi) at this is obviously Ronin.

On topic : treaty cancellations are hard on both sides,... unless both sides has been estranged for sometime.

So, hold on there... is this a line being drawn or a line being erased? This post-hegemony political scene is confusing.

I think this summarizes the discourse so far quite succinctly:

gorilla_beating_chest.gif

I am glad so many of you decided to stop by and spit in our eyes like the classy gentleman you prove yourselves to be time and time again.

I think it's "probably a good idea" if people check their raging hormones before replying here lest they forget diplomacy and decency altogether.

It is a shame when alliances drift apart but acknowledging it is the first step towards potential betterment of it. Don't be strangers.