TGE Aggression

AironthFlamewing

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were in a bad shape, but not quite in a position where they were unable to protect. They stated that they were able to help us, so I accepted this.

Yeah but weren't there other alliances that were in better position that you could have contacted? An alliance that would not have accepted to making you pay?

Yeah but weren't there other alliances that were in better position that you could have contacted? An alliance that would not have accepted to making you pay?

There were, and we contemplated them. However, I personally had many contacts and friends in TGE so we decided that TGE was the best choice, and I have no reason to regret that decision.

TGE - The new GDI? :unsure:

Didn't GDI split into like a whole new GDI but with the american spelling of defence and then ryan's new project task force alpha? :lol1:

TGE has alot of competition to become new GDI.

And them telling you to not speak to an entire alliance inspires confidence?

They did not order us to avoid speaking to them, they simply suggested it would be mutually beneficial to us. We debated it, and came to the conclusion that it would be. I can show you the post from TGE regarding the blackout to prove this.

They did not order us to avoid speaking to them, they simply suggested it would be mutually beneficial to us. We debated it, and came to the conclusion that it would be. I can show you the post from TGE regarding the blackout to prove this.

I didn't say they ordered you. So why did your government agree to the blackout? Have you spoken with many RoA members or are you just taking one side's account and acting upon it?

I didn't say they ordered you. So why did your government agree to the blackout? Have you spoken with many RoA members or are you just taking one side's account and acting upon it?

This is an internal EU Affair and I would prefer not to discuss the details behind our decision.

Though I do not agree with this decision and would have done things differently myself, I do not think it is for any of us to judge how the EU wants to run their alliance. If it was agreed upon between TGE and the EU then that is their business. I do wish both TGE and the EU well and hope that we can soon put all of this behind us.

TGE ordering a communications blackout with RoA??? This is MADNESS!!! This can not possibly be true!!!

O wait i remember a similar situation with.... hmm can't remember who...... i believe it was someone with an odd obsession with scorpions? Now who was that? :ehm:

edit: spelling

Edited by Antos

TGE ordering a communications blackout with RoA??? This is MADNESS!!! This can not possibly be true!!!

O wait i remember a similar situation with.... hmm can't remember who...... i believe it was someone with an odd obsession with scorpions? Now who was that? :ehm:

edit: spelling

TGE frequently likes to pretend they have political clout.

Don't worry MO, you'll be fine. If EU wouldn't have done what TGE says, they wouldn't have done anything about it anyway.

They did the same thing to us when TSI formed... it's simply because the leadership as a whole is insecure. I know RoA, and they simply want to exist on their own. I don't think they're sneaking around in back channels to try and take down TGE.

TGE talks a lot, and while they might try to screw with you behind the scenes, they won't do anything publicly. I'd just tell you to find better friends and move on, because that sort of treatment just isn't worth it.

Edited by Shurukian

At the time our alliance was created, TGE was in a horrible position due to the damage it had suffered from the Karma War and myself along with the other founder of the alliance (neron3, Graniteknight was not a founder) desired protection from TGE as they are an alliance we both know and trust. Due to TGE's position, when asking for protection I asked if I could help provide aid to TGE's weaker members to recover from the war as I did not feel right accepting protection from an alliance that had suffered so much damage already.

Wait, this is crazy.

The way it's phrased, it makes it sound like EU is the one protecting TGE, not the other way around. Sending aid to your friends is a great thing, and I don't mean to discourage you, but demolished alliances aren't good protectors in general.

Blackout?

I must chuckle. I can't imagine a single person in my alliance saying "Oh ok, we aren't allowed to talk to Alliance X, cool"

I can however see myself being strung up and beaten like a pinata for merely suggesting it. Luckily, we don't roll that way and no govt member would even consider such an action. That's laughable.

Wait, this is crazy.

The way it's phrased, it makes it sound like EU is the one protecting TGE, not the other way around. Sending aid to your friends is a great thing, and I don't mean to discourage you, but demolished alliances aren't good protectors in general.

For what it's worth, During the Karma war. TGE was devastated in a nuclear battle with The Foreign Division. Your point is pretty much dead on. TGE is charging for protection, but are they the ones doing the protecting?

*whew* for a minute, I thought this was going to turn into a TGE bashing session and all sorts of dirty laundry from their past would come out and bite them on the rear again like it always does when they do this sort of thing. I BET YOU GUYS SURE ARE GLAD THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

wait...what?

lolprotectionmoneyandblackouts