TGE Aggression

AironthFlamewing

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. just interested. I don't know how the Mods skipped over you, but you need a nation to be in these forums. Batter make a nation fast ;)

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=268925

He has one..

Someone needs to make the following propaganda posters:

1) "TGE: we'll stick our noses in the air when we're around you!" with a picture of this guy

2) "TGE: YOU WERENT THERE MAN!!" with a picture of a jungle and some asians running around

The day TGE becomes a hardworking group of good people is the day you all realize that the flawed Kaiser only holds you back and remove him from office.

Demanding the couping of other alliances... hmmm where have I seen this before...

As flinders stated he did not demand the coup of TGE, just stated that to be free and to be true to themselves the personages of TGE must remove the Kaiser from power.

The implication is that if they don't coup, he will consider them a hostile alliance.

Criticize TGE's actions if you want (yeah I've done that, in this thread even), but let other alliances decide what internal measures need to be taken to achieve their goals.

Demanding the couping of other alliances... hmmm where have I seen this before...

I'm not demanding anything.

The implication is that if they don't coup, he will consider them a hostile alliance.

That's not the implication at all. The implication is that it would be the smart thing to do. Though it should be noted that I don't need to imply TGE's hostility. They display it more than enough.

Ivan III, since you seem intent to misconstrue my words I shall speak plainly.

1. I have yet to become "violent" as you have alleged. Were I acting violently there would be military evidence of it.

2. Your poor attempts to deflect attention and manufacture some sort of incident between Pacifica and The German Empire are remarkably poor both for their lack of thought and lack of plausibility. I do not presume for a moment to wield the necessary clout or authority to do so - you might want to consider how your words are being taken.

3. It might be advisable to review further statements you make in this venue before making them. Being an embarrassment to The German Empire tends to damage Frederick II's ego and he's not known to be fond of that.

I'm not demanding anything.

That's not the implication at all. The implication is that it would be the smart thing to do. Though it should be noted that I don't need to imply TGE's hostility. They display it more than enough.

I note you cut out the main point of what I was saying.

And I wonder if you are unaware of what the phrase "hostile alliance" really means or whether you're just that naïve.

And I wonder if you are unaware of what the phrase "hostile alliance" really means or whether you're just that naïve.

You're kind of stretching it.

Just because someone thinks the leadership of another alliance is incompetent in one way or another and should be removed, doesn't mean they're demanding a coup, and even if he was, Nordreich has no intrinsic authority over TGE, so any demands for a coup would be a waste of breathe.

I saw no point in addressing it. Though if I have to tell you that obviously it is TGE's task to care for their own internal affairs and anything I have to say is just my personal opinion, then so be it.

I know what a hostile alliance is. It's an alliance who historically led a charge against my alliance while slandering that same group with vicious lies. It's an alliance led by someone who has expressed a personal vendetta against our members and our people. It is an alliance led by someone who demanded he dictate who we do and do not allow in our alliance.

I know what a hostile alliance is. It's an alliance who historically led a charge against my alliance while slandering that same group with vicious lies. It's an alliance led by someone who has expressed a personal vendetta against our members and our people. It is an alliance led by someone who demanded he dictate who we do and do not allow in our alliance.

No, that's not what the phrase "consider someone a hostile alliance" means.

I'll give you a hint: NPO used to consider MK a hostile alliance.

I have been reading this on and off for most of the day, as and when updated. Considering Kfred to be a friend of long standing, i am pained to say this. TGE members, your display here has been subpar. The way you have gone after GraniteKnight on a personal level, calling him a Lunatic and other such drivel, is not becoming of those that belong to what i remember the TGE to be. If anything you ought to have taken a cue from your Kaiser in the decency of his words.

Whether what GraniteKnight has to say is correct or not, there is simply no excuse for your loss of composure. The veracity or otherwise of the claims made here and the allegations leveled is something which may or may not come to light either here or in other settings. Your behavior makes me a little less proud of having been a part of the empire back in the day, something i did not wish for.

It is unfortunate that it's degraded so much. I feel the same way. TGE used to be a great place to be, but even I can't bring myself to defend my old home any longer. You're a really good dude, K-Fred but you need to let go of personal grudges or at least don't let them cloud your judgement. I can understand why something like this happened but that doesn't justify it one bit. I guess after all the betrayals and desertions it just corrupts the outlook an individual has towards others and I understand. But as an old friend, I am suggesting you seriously consider some drastic changes for TGE or all you have worked to build will be lost forever.

No, that's not what the phrase "consider someone a hostile alliance" means.

I'll give you a hint: NPO used to consider MK a hostile alliance.

Now you're just being cryptic and changing what is being quoted. If you have no say in the matter and are just going to pick at bits and pieces on the fringe of discussion then I'm not interested.

Ivan III

Although I as a former member of TGE can not side with the arguments you are presenting, I can see that you have a lot of pride in your alliance. And although I have my issues with certain aspects of TGE, finding loyal members like yourself who are filled with such a pride is far too difficult these days. I pray that you are right and that we do not know the NOW of TGE, although I would have to see it to believe it given the circumstances presented. I also hope that your pride remains and that TGE rewards you generously for it, because many of my friends were also filled with TGE pride and they all have far different stories to tell.

TGE I beg for you to keep Ivan III as a member. He may not know all the facts, which he has admitted, but he has great potential to repair your PR damage.