New NPO Poll

King Hendrix

Moldavi Doctrine  

522 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Crimson Guard will grow to a thousand members and take over the world!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!!

This is what happends when you let her off the leash, she needs to be restrained, this women is mad.

In other news, I think a lot of new alliances will try to be red to try to take the fame of being the #1 alliance on a sphere, but NPO will still dominate.

You didn't reach a thousand members, or even NEAR the greatness that Crimson Guard will achieve!!

Nevertheless, all those in the red sphere have the blessing of the NPO, they need it or they're gone because they know they can't grow. That is a sign of dominance if you ask me.

Nevertheless, all those in the red sphere have the blessing of the NPO, they need it or they're gone because they know they can't grow. That is a sign of dominance if you ask me.

Nevertheless? You do realise that I was joking?

Also, not everyone on red gets on well with NPO, and not everyone on red is in Red Dawn, and the alliance I am referring to are statistically quite large and are growing. They know who they are.

Nevertheless? You do realise that I was joking?

Also, not everyone on red gets on well with NPO, and not everyone on red is in Red Dawn, and the alliance I am referring to are statistically quite large and are growing. They know who they are.

Don't even want to say their name right now Fran? :P For those not in the know, it's United Earth Directorate. Decently growing medium sized alliance, though I don't see much of their posters around the OWF these days.

Sure. That'll be when GDI reaches 1 Million Average Strength.

And when they rule over an entire color sphere. :P

@ Francesca: I know, more like using what you said to make a point anyway.

Edited by Gondor

You have one of the largest alliances on a sphere with nothing else but some very small alliances; of course the big one is going to be in control practically, merely through sheer weight of numbers.

And this is going to remain as such until either some large alliance moves into the sphere or we get another forum invasion.

Also, yes Pacifica did have well over 1000 members at some point. It peaked sometime between GW3 and the FAN conflict. Legion, GATO, ODN and GPA all had over 1k members at some point too.

Edited by Letum

For all practical purposes the NPO will always be the kings of the red sphere.

The fact that they are the largest alliance on that sphere by a significant amount makes this a plain and simple fact.

It would take something extraordinary like another sanctioned alliance moving into red to change this.

To add on to what LB said, we all know the only senate red will ever hold is NPO.
Any alliance of their size is almost assured to hold all 3 senate seats .

You're both wrong, but I shall leave it to someone with more firsthand knowledge than I to explain why.

Anyway, if the NPO plays their cards right, they could end up with a number of alliances on Red, all friendly to the NPO if not outright allied to it. This would be preferable to the previous situation in which Red was merely a way-station for new players, people 'between' alliances and those too uninterested to join an alliance at all.

Wait, there are red alliances other than NPO? O_o

/sarcasm

Of course an alliance which owns most of the sphere is going to be the dominant player. Unless the small red alliances actually are able to make something of themselves and grow up, then NPO will still be the head honcho.

There has already been another large established red alliance, unfortunately it wasn't stable. (FIRE)

FIRE didn't exist long enough to ever properly establish itself. Furthermore, most of the alliance never moved to red. It was a good attempt at forming a red alliance, but it never quite succeeded.

Without the ridiculous internet slang joke attached, I am entirely sure that Pacifica had over 1337 members at one point. This could have been around the GW2/GW3 era.

Yes, we peaked between 1500 and 1600 shortly before the first war with FAN. A lot of ghosts, yes, but a lot of real members as well nonetheless.

Edited by Rebel Virginia