New NPO Poll

King Hendrix

Moldavi Doctrine  

522 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Any thoughts?

The Moldavi Doctrine basically was used to grant the NPO rights to the Red sphere so that no other alliance can claim to be a red alliance. Now, Ivan Moldavi has reused has original doctrine to set out his platform of aggression/nonaggression for the New Sith Order.

Edit: It's my first poll

Edited by King Hendrix

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In before VFABIC? :o

I voted 2 and 3, as they're essentially the same. You'll see a few small alliances join Red, but it will still be dominated by NPO. The damage is done and it will be a long, long time before the Red team recovers from the Moldavi Doctrine, if ever.

Eventually they'll find one reason or another to either force, tempt or threaten new red team alliances to make MDPs with the NPO and the others they'll find excuses to beat into submission or drive them out via wars.

If enough red alliances form a bloc against such a possible threat or a much bigger alliance moves into red then the NPO won’t gain dominion once more, otherwise it's simply a matter of time.

I wasn't aware that NpO had a Moldavi Doctrine. :P

Anyway, I don't know about NPO being kings of the red sphere, but Brennan is the king of my heart. :wub:

haha I'm so used to writing that lowercase "p" since joining Polaris.

NPO has been forced to pull back and small alliances will pop up because they want they can and the NPO won't stop them for now. But nothing of any importance will happen. NPO will rule by just existing in the Red sphere.

There has already been another large established red alliance, unfortunately it wasn't stable. (FIRE)

FIRE was not large, nor established. VE, Sparta, TOP, IRON, NpO, etc are large established alliances.

And NPO will continue to rule the red sphere, even without the Moldavi Doctrine, due to their sheer size and the proportional amount of strength of the red sphere which resides under the NPO AA.

FIRE was not large, nor established. VE, Sparta, TOP, IRON, NpO, etc are large established alliances.

And NPO will continue to rule the red sphere, even without the Moldavi Doctrine, due to their sheer size and the proportional amount of strength of the red sphere which resides under the NPO AA.

what about us? :(

and yes NPO still is in full control of the red sphere, just without the piece of paper :mellow:

In before VFABIC? :o

I voted 2 and 3, as they're essentially the same. You'll see a few small alliances join Red, but it will still be dominated by NPO. The damage is done and it will be a long, long time before the Red team recovers from the Moldavi Doctrine, if ever.

To add on to what LB said, we all know the only senate red will ever hold is NPO. so its a bit moot for any large alliance to ever move or try to get started on red

To further elaborate, it might take a sanctioned alliance or two moving there to actually pull some of the power away from NPO..

Edited by wickedj

I am one of the founders of the Red Dawn unity treaty, and having worked in red politics for some time now, it is my professional opinion that red will certainly change from the old days, but that it will take a while. Growing any alliance from scratch takes time. The other options are mega-mergers, like FIRE, but these have consistently fallen apart all throughout history, unless there is something to unify them. Other mega-mergers have been planned, but for various reasons these have gone wrong, generally because of variance in political opinion amongst the proposed merger partners, or disagreement over things like government structure etc etc.

Eventually they'll find one reason or another to either force, tempt or threaten new red team alliances to make MDPs with the NPO and the others they'll find excuses to beat into submission or drive them out via wars.

If enough red alliances form a bloc against such a possible threat or a much bigger alliance moves into red then the NPO won’t gain dominion once more, otherwise it's simply a matter of time.

I doubt anyone will believe this, but I believe Pacifica are genuinely interested in red unity. They had been considering raising the Moldavi Doctrine for some time before the Karma War, because they have come to realise that it is actually to their advantage to have more trade partners on the sphere. I refuse to believe that my hours in the Red Dawn unity channel are a precursor to Crimson Guard and the rest of the other Red Dawn signatories getting rolled by Pacifica. There is a genuine friendship there.

The New Pacific Order will always rule the Red Sphere unless a prominent alliance that is currently set up on a different color chooses to move to Red. Even under those circumstances, Bob's Red Sphere will still be mainly run by the NPO.

I disagree. Red can stabilise itself.

Red pretty much belongs to NPO , even without a doctrine . Any alliance of their size is almost assured to hold all 3 senate seats .

In fact, Pacifica have already agreed to give away one of their senate seats to a Red Dawn signatory. We intend to co-ordinate and work together to support our collective choices of senators.

as its already been stated, NPO will always be the one running the show on red, even tho there are a bunch of new so called alliances on it now. {so called alliances due to there size} it would take a significant alliance of 200 or more members to really change anything on red and even then it would still probably end up with us running the majority but sharing with them.

Red dawn has some potential to be good for red but in its infant stage it will be a hard road even tho it has our blessings, more than likely a few signatories will leave or disband and the ones who remain will be our new nieghbours and partners in bringing red dominence.

I agree that unless an already established large alliance moves on to Red, we will be the leaders due to our numbers.

Up and coming alliances have a chance on Red and we do support working with them. Already would like to make the steps to sign Red Dawn with them.

But until there is a large enough single Alliance to balance the numbers on Red, NPO will be the dominating force.