WSE; Worst Sphere Ever

Ryan Greenberg

WSE; Worst Sphere Ever  

992 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cry more, please. Nordreich was in the Initiative. Your opinion about others unwilling to allow nonconformity is moot.

No crying. Simply adding my input and my vote. I can remember more than once instance when NoV was under threat of being kicked off the sphere and/or simply assaulted by a Maroon coalition. Why? Because according to our detractors we were a racist cesspool and would not bow to the demands of those who wanted our heads. Those who stuck up for us on Maroon were treated much the same way. When new alliances came to Maroon and I approached them (being part of our diplomatic corps) they had already been informed of how terrible we were by all our sphere mates. When SPAM was made NoV purposefully didn't enter in it. It was not a slight at those in it but simply a statement that we did not have the relationship that necessitated such a treaty. Was our decision respected? Not at all. It was touted that we were the scourge of Maroon and were the ones causing sphere instability.

It is for those reasons and more that Nordreich is not on Maroon today. We would have loved to come back to our historic home, but the aggression and disdain showed by the leaders in that sphere is a terrible thing for a member base to have to overcome. Especially since the disdain is not of their doing.

Maroon is, without a doubt, the worst sphere in my mind.

The problem here is, you count 'stability' as being a good thing

Most of the analysis I did was based on ideal terms for growth within a nation (Thus why trades was a large factor, and things like that). In that way, sphere stability IS a good thing, as low stability tends to result in many wars, which ends up in destroyed/disbanded alliances, which then moves nations around (a lot of alliances practically require you to be in one sphere or another), which then results with less people in the sphere. Look at green, it was stable at one point, and was, at the time, the largest sphere on Planet Bob. After a few things (viridicide, GGA's cleansing of the sphere, and GPA getting stomped by... well, everyone), it became a mid-level sphere in terms of amount of nations.

In that way, stability, is a relatively good thing, though, it can be bad, yes.

In terms of excitement? I like a lot of little wars a lot more, so, give me instability any day. :awesome:

The OP is not only totally biased but you also put Pink at the very top of the list for obviously biased reasons. Also, you left out many HUGE flaws in most of the other colors (see: Purple holding noWedge, Valhalla, and Legion getting rolled in GW3). Biased poll is biased. However, I am sad to see Purple not winning in a land slide. No justice in the world I tell ya.

The OP is not only totally biased but you also put Pink at the very top of the list for obviously biased reasons. Also, you left out many HUGE flaws in most of the other colors (see: Purple holding noWedge, Valhalla, and Legion getting rolled in GW3). Biased poll is biased. However, I am sad to see Purple not winning in a land slide. No justice in the world I tell ya.

Purple is pretty much...yeah. But come on pink was the exile color back in the day stumpy.

People hate Pink cause we got swagger and they don't.

the best sphere alive

the best sphere alive

the best sphere alive

the best sphere alive

swagger right check, game tight

and they don't, R-E-S-P-E-C-T pink

the best sphere alive

the best sphere alive

the best sphere alive

the best sphere alive

swagger right check, game tight

and you should, be afraid, be very afraid

This is a tough one, for sure. Pink sucks, but they aren't the worst by far. They have some pretty awful alliances, but the fact that alliances exist there to begin with puts them above others. I voted for Red, as it's basically a dead sphere. Even pink can at least manage to have a few decent sized alliances.

Purple is also pretty lame and brown is not-so-great. I think the most laughable one is Green though. I mean, they basically allowed the GGA and NPO to clear it out and reduce it from #1 to dirt town.

So really my vote is: Red for Worst Sphere Ever, Green for Most Disappointing Sphere Ever, and Pink for Sphere with Worst Alliances Ever.

Brown, then purple.

Pink's gov members would at least be fun to work with. Brown and purple are dull as a crypt.

I think the most laughable one is Green though. I mean, they basically allowed the GGA and NPO to clear it out and reduce it from #1 to dirt town.

In all fairness, who on green could have stopped them? Even combined, VE, GPA and Gre couldn't have come close.

Edited by flak attack