Official RAD Response

Can we please stop saying "what RAD's done," and go with something more honest, like "what J8 has done," what actually wasn't that big of a thing?

Be realistic, that's all I'm saying.

this is the open world forum, we're not concerned with realism, because it's clearly biased against our alliances. <_<

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please stop saying "what RAD's done," and go with something more honest, like "what J8 has done," what actually wasn't that big of a thing?

So you are backtracking and no longer taking responsibility for a RAD government member making an official declaration that gave J8 the idea that he could do what he did?

No, this is exactly what RAD has done. You declared war with the OWF.

So you are backtracking and no longer taking responsibility for a RAD government member making an official declaration that gave J8 the idea that he could do what he did?

So you know this could have also been avoided by NSO taking a different path. Again for the millionth time I'm not mad at either parties. RAD's owned up to their half, but NSO still feels the need to brush any fault of their own off. I know this is just going to get thrown out by an "lol J8 attacked us," but it is also Anthony's fault he got attacked, and NSO's choice to go to war, don't play it off like RAD made you go to war.

Oh, please. This isn't even worth arguing.

But considering you already told me you'd be "all over anything RAD ever does in the OWF" or whatever it was you said, I understand you're just keeping your promise, and that is fine. Troll on, brosef!

^this plus

No, this is exactly what RAD has done. You declared war with the OWF.

^this equals poor reading comprehension.

Reason?

Is this nothing more then a declaration of RAD beginning its own policy of "Shark Week"? The question was about the purpose of this announcement. It being a Shark Week announcement is about the best I can figure out from it. Does that sound about right?

No, you are WAY off.

:awesome:

That is all. Please let this thread act as a Q&A, I would love to answer any of your questions.

^these.

They declared war on the OWF as a joke for a Q&A thread. The government said long before J8 declared war that they weren't doing a shark week. So nice try with the trolling, but it turns out that J8 took the joke to far with Anthony (although it seems Anthony was OK with it), and Moldavi overreacted.

Heinousone you should already know this since it was your question about shark week that was told to be false. Of course you did make that promise to Hakai, so... good for you?

It's really far to stupid for something like an alliance war to break out over.

For those that say "Look at Ivan, he's so merciful! He's limiting it to one round of war!"

Do you realize that if that's the opinion that you hold he'll just keep on stomping on alliances for 1 round wars and nobody will do anything about it because he's said it's not going to be drawn out so there is no point for allies to get involved? I love the logic of you guys. "it's OK guys, HE told US that WE don't have to bring in OUR allies"

Pro-tip: don't let the people who DoW on you tell you that you can't bring in your allies to defend you. They are, after all, YOUR allies.

They declared war on the OWF as a joke for a Q&A thread. The government said long before J8 declared war that they weren't doing a shark week. So nice try with the trolling, but it turns out that J8 took the joke to far with Anthony (although it seems Anthony was OK with it), and Moldavi overreacted.

Heinousone you should already know this since it was your question about shark week that was told to be false. Of course you did make that promise to Hakai, so... good for you?

It's really far to stupid for something like an alliance war to break out over.

For those that say "Look at Ivan, he's so merciful! He's limiting it to one round of war!"

Do you realize that if that's the opinion that you hold he'll just keep on stomping on alliances for 1 round wars and nobody will do anything about it because he's said it's not going to be drawn out so there is no point for allies to get involved? I love the logic of you guys. "it's OK guys, HE told US that WE don't have to bring in OUR allies"

Pro-tip: don't let the people who DoW on you tell you that you can't bring in your allies to defend you. They are, after all, YOUR allies.

Frankly, RAD's allies are capable of doing as they please as is RAD. so if RAD's allies wish to get involved so be it. Also, RAD seems to be having a blast as is NSO. and 1 week of war is not really that bad and i do not think Moldavi is overreacting since i do not think J8 got his permission to duel anyone in NSO.

Frankly, RAD's allies are capable of doing as they please as is RAD. so if RAD's allies wish to get involved so be it. Also, RAD seems to be having a blast as is NSO. and 1 week of war is not really that bad and i do not think Moldavi is overreacting since i do not think J8 got his permission to duel anyone in NSO.

I suppose on second thought it's not a overreaction in the strictest of terms, more like NSO knew what the reasonable route was and also knew what they could get away with (the latter also allowing them to stratch their itchy trigger finger in the process). So it was a calculated move to get more fun.

You can't expect them to be realistic, dude. They see the truth how they want to see it.

It wasn't directed toward RAD. It was more directed toward those that are in neither alliance and praise Ivan for his mercy. It does seem like RAD is having fun. J8 may not have gotten permission. If so, than standard practice would be, reps, or a short war on J8, not on his alliance.

It wasn't directed toward RAD. It was more directed toward those that are in neither alliance and praise Ivan for his mercy. It does seem like RAD is having fun. J8 may not have gotten permission. If so, than standard practice would be, reps, or a short war on J8, not on his alliance.

brace for "we don't do status quo"

Well, I have really been at a loss for words during this whole thing, but I think I can sum my sentiments up with the following.

Some forethought could have prevented all of this.

My personal preference leans towards the military aspects of this...environment...and likewise I can see where NSO would have wished to respond to RAD's "joke" in the manner that they have.

Having a somewhat twisted sense of humor myself, I had to laugh at the knock, knock version that I read..(I don't remember whar I saw it)

RAD has my sympathy for how it has all gone down, but I respect NSO's right to respond in any way they see fit.

/o RAD for taking it like men(ok, and women).

/o NSO for having a wicked twisted sense of humor.

/o them both for providing flavor.

Valt.

as an aside, and I couldn't find the reply that the following response relates to, but...Ragnarok's current financial state has no bearing on our question of response. I find the insinuation that we would not, or could not respond to a distress call from an ally, frankly...insulting. I would hope everyone knows RoK would do what it must...always.

I like the way you started the comment off so i figured id use that opener. You didnt call copyright! :D

For those that say "Look at Ivan, he's so merciful! He's limiting it to one round of war!" Ivan isnt being merciful. lol. Hes being smart. If he took it past 1 round or whatever, he would be dealing with more than he could handle, cuz we wouldnt have allies sit out of the fight

Teddyyo was the only insulting name I could think of.

Wow, you're such....you're such a Teddyyo! That's how insulting you are! Oh, wait--

What I really meant by the (insert name) was &#33;@#&#036;%, or Jackass, or the like. Now that I look back I did set myself up horribly >.<

Edited by Teddyyo