FAIL Rides to War

You appear to be unaware which alliance I come from. Hint: it hasn't changed since slightly after the Unjust War.

Also, you did a whole lot more than cancel your treaties with them. But like I said, this doesn't really belong here. Just don't pull the "We've always honoured every treaty" line out on people who know better.

Then give me an example if you have so many ?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just gave you one example. To contradict "always" you only need one example. <_<

Yeah, and then I said, when you start to attack our allies and condone spying against us it isnt us who are acting dishonourable and we cancel our treaty.

You can either claim that what I say isnt true, or you can bring up another example.

Yeah, and then I said, when you start to attack our allies and condone spying against us it isnt us who are acting dishonourable and we cancel our treaty.

You can either claim that what I say isnt true, or you can bring up another example.

Well, let's just say that the roots of the cancellation happened before either of those two events. Like I said, some of us know better. ;)

Emperor Stranger,

In your other thread I noted the impossibility of GDI's offer to protect you. You responded with:

I have a stronger alliance lined up for protection.

"Good for them," I thought. "They won't die for no reason."

And now:

Sounds most interesting. I am not sure how much WOLF will be of use, but I will offer military assistance if needed.

You must have known that no one would help you once you said that.

%*&^! Great War Seven, the GDI War?

Note to moderator who edited this: What??? I just knew I should cuss, so I replaced h and i with ** to notify others I'm swearing. . .

Edited by Nathan Flech
Modedit: Word filter evasion

I wouldn't expect any less of you RV. honoring treaty obligations and repaying debts is always the right thing to do.

Also I fear for the safety of my protectors while fighting the forces of our lord and savior.

The Lord our Rebel Virginia is a Lord of mercy and justice. I am quite sure he will show it here yet again.