World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i request all lands under the name of Diadochoi go to The Haruhiist Empire

As there wasn't an IC post in which the lands were transferred to the Haruhiist Empire, I've cited the Zhukov Doctine (already done IC) and have requested that the land return to being a Buryatian protectorate

As there wasn't an IC post in which the lands were transferred to the Haruhiist Empire, I've cited the Zhukov Doctine (already done IC) and have requested that the land return to being a Buryatian protectorate

I assume the AUP would want the area as their protectorate, given that Diadochoi was a founding member of it. The Zhukov Doctrine makes things more difficult, though i don't think anyone is willing to go to war over the right to give a piece of land away to a starting country.

Just reminding that the Federation has no protectorates in Antarctica, and any white land, including the places once marked Federation protectorate, are Dranaggan Protectorate.

map shows otherwise :)

+ claming all white space is stupid mate.

me stig n kitex are working on a more reasonible ammount of space...

watch this thread...

Edited by Zoot Zoot

Someone was kind enough to make a better map of my claims lol, so Im just posting it here-

daqingPRC.png

All the pink regions are mine.

Whoa there, how did the DE get part of my land then? I have Heilongjiang and Jilin with the exception of Daqing, as stated in my approved claim post. Only mistake i made was type Manchuria instead of Heilongjiang, since i later learned that Manchuria would include Heilongjiang, Jilin and (PRC controlled) Liaoning. Anyway, here is a (blank) map of the two provinces i'm in.

zargathiablank.png

That is Heilongjiang and Jilin, my two provinces with the exception of the Daqing area. Now, this is where Daqing is, located in the province of Heilongjiang and not, as previous maps show, Jilin.

Daqing.png

Thus, Zargathia would fully surround Daqing.

Edited by Amyante

I'd like the Jilin prefectures of Songyuan and half of Siping back from where the DE apparently secretly annexed them. <.<

Also, as proven on the maps in my last post Daqing is slightly off and does NOT border the Dragon Empire to the west either.