World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

map shows otherwise :)

+ claming all white space is stupid mate.

me stig n kitex are working on a more reasonible ammount of space...

watch this thread...

The map was updated by stig without a declaration mate. I made a IC one and a OOC one before there was any declaration for the Federation protectorate. :V

Also for my SOI I could claim almost the entire continent as not just protectorate, but annex it.

I'm posting the reminder that I did do that because stig's map was the one getting updated, and I didn't want those claims that were false to continue on.

Edited by Tahsir Re

The map was updated by stig without a declaration mate. I made a IC one and a OOC one before there was any declaration for the Federation protectorate. :V

Also for my SOI I could claim almost the entire continent as not just protectorate, but annex it.

I'm posting the reminder that I did do that because stig's map was the one getting updated, and I didn't want those claims that were false to continue on.

ahh eitherway, the federations.. redrawing its lines so to speak. well. i hope we are ive not heard owt from stig or kitex for 2 days

ok maps been updated1 page back, federation protectorate is reudced to the space between my bit and kitex.

Elrich, stop posting the damn map in the topic, just link to it. Its not fun to have to load a !@#$@#$ big map every time I open this topic..................................

The damn thing downsizes everytime, so it's no matter.

At the present moment, it's fine, people are usually too lazy to click a link and wait.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

At the present moment, it's fine, people are usually too lazy to click a link and wait.

Sure it downsizes but only after it is downloaded completely!!!!!

Pls post only the link next time. All of us do not have MBPS bandwidths.

1. Yeah it downsizes, after downloading it, and my browser doesn't like 4 12mb images sitting in its memory

2. Your not making the map for lazy people.

3. If you put it behind a link it enables people to download it when they want, and not every time they open this topic. So that it can take minutes to load this topic....

Well, one map image on a page would be okay... Just be sure to edit the previous post to a link if it happens to be on the same page. Though posted images can be an annoyance to some, i agree that having outdated maps load up memory is indeed unnecessary.

Yeshough I don't have to worry about it much it is still too annoying for such a small, extreamly fixable problem. If it has image tags, take them off; you don't even need to hyperlink any text, just post the link.

@TheStig, when did you make the New Inca Empire a protectorate? I wanted to take it over to help me get a good sized population :P.

@TheStig, when did you make the New Inca Empire a protectorate? I wanted to take it over to help me get a good sized population :P.

While ago, I am afraid. :P I would give it to you but I've already promised it to someone else who wishes to re-roll there.