World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=284219

To small you say? The IG map says you're wrong. Not much of Antarctica left there besides that coast line, which is already full of nations and protectorates.

Don't believe how large my IG nation is? Drop the capital in france. I could claim Scotland to Morocco, to Romania, to Sweden.

Perhaps we should ask you, Stig, how to maintain that large nation in South America as well as the several hundred miles long land in Antarctica?

edit:

So can I confirm then that the rules regarding SoI to map claims are disregarded hence forth? (finger on the claim all non-occupied territory button)

Furthermore, I'm not letting him through my borders to claim the land between me and Kitex, and I doubt he will either. What is he going to do about that?

I dunno, Cross the South Pole, bypassing both your nations? Sail Around the Horn, bypassing both your nations? Fly over, bypassing your lack of any RP in that empty Antarctic gift you got from Otherworld? :v:

Edited by Tahsir Re

no you didn't here because i'm not. but see, when everyone else is updated and i'm not, it kind of pisses me off.

Your feelings are irrelevant. You have no right to be rude to any of the mapmakers and nor do you have the right to demand anything from anyone on this forum period. Accept what you get and ask nicely, or receive nothing at all. I will happily drive you out of the game if you don't change your attitude.

705px-China_Tianjinsvg-3.png

The pink is PRC, it has all the new provinces we just annexed ^_^. LU Empire Is no more, Inner Mongolia is Under Zargathia, then the PRC looks like the map above and the rest is Cochin Protectorate.

Will be done

Can you create a map inside the full World map so that I (or one of the other mapmakers) can copy and paste it into the next update? Unless Elrich or somebody else knows what he's talking about (because I certainly don't) then...yeah...

I know what he means.

Please don't forget my border fix. I'm ridiculously off on the map.

working on it

Edited by Centurius

Changes:

-Added claims of Zargathia

-Added claims of PRC

-Labeled the remains of Lu as a DE Protectorate

-Labeled New Anglica

Unchanged:

-Rheinmark - Worked on it for a pretty long time but this map seems incompatible will try again next update

Actually Cent, the part you gave me would be Hulunbuir, which is a province of Inner Mongolia. The whole thing would look like this:

zooii.jpg

Please remember that Daqing is still PRC territory and i still have Posyet Bay of course, but either couldn't be edited into the pic because Paint fails at painting.

Actually Cent, the part you gave me would be Hulunbuir, which is a province of Inner Mongolia. The whole thing would look like this:

zooii.jpg

Please remember that Daqing is still PRC territory and i still have Posyet Bay of course, but either couldn't be edited into the pic because Paint fails at painting.

Ah okay will edit it quickly