Ultimatum to the Family

failmark4.jpg

The Federated Allied Independence League demands that all attacks made upon the League by the Family cease and desist. Reparations are to be paid for this unjust attacks. You have twenty-four (24) hours to comply. That will be all.

As for the cause of these attacks, Sorum said it himself. Because of comments I made. There you have it people. Free speech now has consequences. Just like the NPO of old, Karma and Karma splinters are attacking people they don't like simply because they can. And you know what, I warned you. This is the world you created. I hope you enjoy living in it. I for one won't be standing idly by and allowing it to get worse. I will not allow it to happen again. That will be all.

-Rebel Virginia, Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, really? Seriously? So, we should really be thanking you for this "brave new world" what with your Vox (Agit) P®op that you ran for so long...which was curiously successful.

I know that MHA has the Family's back. You mess with the Family, you mess with the best.

Wow, really? Seriously? So, we should really be thanking you for this "brave new world" what with your Vox (Agit) P®op that you ran for so long...which was curiously successful.

I know that MHA has the Family's back. You mess with the Family, you mess with the best.

So you're defending an alliance that aggressively attack RV because they don't like what he says?

So you're defending an alliance that aggressively attack RV because they don't like what he says?

Yes, that is exactly what they're doing. Proving what I predicted months ago. People know have the power to do what they want without consequence. Don't expect them to be merciful or classy with their newfound power.

failmark4.jpg

The Federated Allied Independence League demands that all attacks made upon the League by the Family cease and desist. Reparations are to be paid for this unjust attacks. You have twenty-four (24) hours to comply. That will be all.

As for the cause of these attacks, Sorum said it himself. Because of comments I made. There you have it people. Free speech now has consequences. Just like the NPO of old, Karma and Karma splinters are attacking people they don't like simply because they can. And you know what, I warned you. This is the world you created. I hope you enjoy living in it. I for one won't be standing idly by and allowing it to get worse. I will not allow it to happen again. That will be all.

-Rebel Virginia, Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League.

How did I know you were going to post something like this? <_<

I attacked you because I don't like you. Live with it.

I agree with the basis of this CB, however I am saddened dear Rebel Virginia was on the receiving end of these attacks. I wish him a swift victory in this battle and offer moral support to FAIL/RLMMO.

Also hello sorum.

Rebel Virginia strikes again! Whatever will we do against this one-man army, barely capable of running a nation much less make sense in his posts? Is our time at the Family at an end?

/sarcasm any moron who thinks that's serious

I'd attack you too if we were in range.

You have waged an act of war against my alliance. Did you really expect for me to sit on my hands and do nothing?

If you send me $3 mil and 100 tech I may be inclined to ask Sorum to accept your surrender. Or I might not, since you can't put a price on watching your nation burn the ground.

There are many people who I do not like what they say, but I don't go attacking them for it. There are also people who I don't like that I don't go around attacking for craps and giggles. In any other situation the person attacking RV would be considered a rogue. But since it's RV for some reason you guys figure its ok. Typical mafioso tactics, well at least you are sticking with your theme.