All Raiders of Technology

Poseidons Rage

Wow, this is the first post I've read in a while that actually made me laugh out loud; pure comedy gold. This is damn funny and any time you spent in setting this up was well worth it! (Its also nice to see the tech raider getting hammered...)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just advertised that you have a 191 million dollar warchest, and you're unaligned, and that you're going to nuke.

1) nukes run out quickly with SDIs

2) Money is a strong determining factor when chosing raid targets, and you made yourself a little more appetizing, believe it or not, by advertising that.

3) Land is what big nations are after most.. So long as they get their land, a little loss of infrastructure and tech is worth it, considering they'll soon knock you down themselves.

Good luck either way.

It could be that that was part of his plan. He could only attract another raider of approximately 15,300 ns which he could easily surpass with that warchest. He could probably do that for a few steps, if he chooses. Good show Poseidons Rage, and good luck.

Gah. People whining about tech raids. When you have 30 alliances recruiting you the moment you join and 1-2 more every hour after that spent unaligned, you have no right to condemn raiders.

If I was not in the alliance I'm in, I'd tech raid someone right now out of spite.

Edited by Coaxl

Those of us who know you a little and have been watching your career always suspected that of you - so no harm done ;)

Well I gotta say, I'm pretty bored at the moment. I think I've accomplished what I wanted to accomplish when I started out. Maybe I should move on to something else. ;)

Gah. People whining about tech raids. When you have 30 alliances recruiting you the moment you join and 1-2 more every hour after that spent unaligned, you have no right to condemn raiders.

Ah, but he isn't complaining. He's fighting back. Surely the mouth-breathing tech raiding masses can appreciate the logic of violence.

If I was not in the alliance I'm in, I'd tech raid someone right now out of spite.

If I wasn't a balanced self-assured individual devoid of pubescent ego, I'd attack you for saying that. We all have our checks and balances, I suppose. Some of us are cowards shivering in fear of authority; others have a sense of rationality and morality. I thank Electron Sponge for his service to the weaker minds of this world.

Edited by Sal Paradise

Heh, looks like Mister Cupcake approves. :) This is definitely insane but I like it. People can do what they want to and this is pretty funny, you have a good mind at least. :)

Have fun nuking!

I should think, now that you've spoken, that you are no longer a member?

True, I now become a member of The un-silent majority:)

Glad to see someone making the most out of this game in such a highly original fashion. Good work, mate!

Thank You Sir, coming from "you" an original cast member of the \M/ game show, that means allot, yes I was a fan :P

A pretty industrial use of time during the war. I figure this took about three to four months to prepare for depending on how many aid slots you have.

6 months all 5 aid slots full every 10 days.

Thank you for that public service announcement. I was wondering when I'd get to see something like this.

:Bows:

Today !!

Note to self: advise smaller Athens nations to use gather intelligence spy operations prior to raiding. ;)

It wont help, that equation has already been factored in.

Wow, this is the first post I've read in a while that actually made me laugh out loud; pure comedy gold. This is damn funny and any time you spent in setting this up was well worth it! (Its also nice to see the tech raider getting hammered...)

Sir, your alliance was one of the reasons my superiors choose to deter this activity in a devastating fashion, we remember LOFN

The OP is a certified bad-$@!.

You have no idea, I thank you for the compliment..

I have been asked privately, how many nations do I know who would be willing to disrupt the status quo of Technology Thieves, all I can is, all the clues to this question are in the OP... good luck to all you raiders out there, I am the first of many..

Sir Delta..

As soon as I finish cutting off the left had of this thief, I will make it a point to stop by and submit my app

Thank You all for the kind words

Edited, for lousy grammar in final paragraph

Edited by Poseidons Rage

idk if this is a good or bad idea. On one hand, you nuke the dude. On the other hand, if he wins a GA, he gets a nice bit o cash.
Personally I support tech raiding, but if your dumb enough to go raiding without first checking to see if they have nukes and if you can take them, then you deserve what you get.

Looks like neither of you read the OP. :P He was sub 3K NS when declared on, and then jumped up into the 11K range after being attacked. To Velocity, he could probably not replish his forces all way long and still win every battle, and I don't think the raider could even GA with the odds that stacked. To Thor, he didn't have nukes, as by any outside indication he was defenseless, again less than 3K NS. The only way to have any indication of this event happening would be by spies, and a cursory look at the raider's nation makes me think he has no spies. This is not a case of a stupid raider, this is a case of a smart anti-raider. I would also like to echo the sentiments of the poster who said the OP is bad#@$. :v:

Looks like neither of you read the OP. :P He was sub 3K NS when declared on, and then jumped up into the 11K range after being attacked. To Velocity, he could probably not replish his forces all way long and still win every battle, and I don't think the raider could even GA with the odds that stacked. To Thor, he didn't have nukes, as by any outside indication he was defenseless, again less than 3K NS. The only way to have any indication of this event happening would be by spies, and a cursory look at the raider's nation makes me think he has no spies. This is not a case of a stupid raider, this is a case of a smart anti-raider. I would also like to echo the sentiments of the poster who said the OP is bad#@$. :v:

We have a winner, you Sir win the prize of a NO-TLDR, an unfortunate reality that has plagued Bob far to long.

I like your style. Now only if you would turn it around and raid people yourself, it would be truly amazing.

and nook them if they fight back! :awesome:

honestly, anyone raiding a nation with nooks deserves to get nooked.

also, no sdi? lol.