Sethb

Deadshot

scum.jpg

Maybe the world is afraid of you Mr. b, but I am not. For months leading up to the Karma war we watched from the Ivory Tower as you clawed your way through the ranks, sharing good conversation and fist bumps with all as you quietly rose to power. Typical of someone of such small stature. We listened as you ascended your soap box and announced to the world that our hegemony would be defeated and we would atone for our so called sins. I for one, called you out on the weak game you spat, laughing in the face of your threats. I was nuked 8 times for that but that is beside the point really. My spirit never broke. Victory alluded you. Many have fallen victim to the smooth operation of your jive talk, the cunning linguistics you put on display, but I sir, I have news for you. Terrible news indeed.

Did you really too stupid to see Sethb, that this is all a part of the master plan to gain complete dominance over you and yours once and for all? While we may have fallen now, look into the long term my friend and you will see what I see. In the year 2015, when the former hegemony is finished paying reps and rebuilt back to original strength, we will systematically pull your allies from around you. How you ask? Simple. By displaying to the world your covert dickness, your love of Dragonforce, and D&D which begins with this address. Your days of being the cool frat boy are coming to an end.

Look around you Sethb. Watch as the 5 pieces of the Forbidden One descend upon you. Once they are all within my grasp, it is game over my good fiend. Too long have I watched you and your polite attitude, respect for others and overall cheeriness go unpunished. As much as I have tried to hate you, the simple fact that your trickery and tomfoolery prohibits it, makes me want it even more. I wish to hate you with my entire being. And as such, let this serve as a declaration of intent. The next time I run my mouth and get nuked a bunch for it, I will be looking for you. Be ready for the kick in the balls that is the Inertian Army.

So it is written this night,

Wentworth, Scourge of the North, Dark Lord of Vires Noctu and unwilling sethb fan.

tl;dr As much as I have tried to hate sethb, he is a cool guy. A state of friendship and witchcraft now exists between Wentworth and Sethb.