A Joint Announcement

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have similar FA goals? :blink:

Well, congrats.

You know I was a smidge skeptical at first myself. However, whatever happened to MCXA in this last war really made them re-evaluate their position and I believe that they will get the ship pointed in the right direction.

Well this was a pleasant surprise. Congratulations to both of you. I suppose I should be happy that MCXA is moving away from NPO, as that is what I tried so hard to achieve, but I feel that this is happening for the wrong reasons. Nevertheless, I don't want to rain on your parade. Congratulations again.

I am glad this has finally happened. I personally believe GATO and MCXA have tremendous potential as allies, and I am very excited to get to know everyone over there better. MrD is awesome, and I look forward to meeting more of our new friends.

Well this was a pleasant surprise. Congratulations to both of you. I suppose I should be happy that MCXA is moving away from NPO, as that is what I tried so hard to achieve, but I feel that this is happening for the wrong reasons. Nevertheless, I don't want to rain on your parade. Congratulations again.

Perhaps it is time for you to let go Francesca dear.

Much love to MCXA, I am very pleased to see this come about. I look forward to seeing bridges built between our alliances.

O/ Gopher!

O/ Fresh!

O/ MrD!

O/ KingEd!

Frankly the whole lot of you are mighty fine! :wub:

This statement is particularly amusing when one considers the fact that MCXA just signed a treaty with the NPO's only treaty partner.