The Unjust War

Essenia

Unjust War  

760 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember seeing some polls similar to this about the earlier GWs a few months ago, figured it would be interesting to make this topic and see what the results/opinions are, also apologies if it has already been made.

edit: darg poll grammar fail.

Edited by essenia

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a neutral alliance (TOP) right as the war was beginning, then left and was nation and allianceless for the duration of the conflict and spent most of my time chilling with GOONS and explaining to them why TOP didn't want to roll with them. Still wish that UJP would have won, or that it didn't end pathetically with certain people using actions/behaviors that they were aware of for quite some time to justify extreme cowardice.

Unjust Highway repra-zent.

I wish it had ended in stalemate... The month or so leading up to that war was one of the most exciting months of CN I've seen. A repeat would have been great, but without the mod/OOC stuff.

-Bama

WAPA had a MADP with \m/ when it blew off we left BLEU as we didn't really know anyone form their. However i do wish we would of won because we were forced out of blue because of our decision. I remember we were accused for spying on BLEU however WAPA members never went on the BLEU forums.

That was a totaly awesome war. I got ZI'ed twice. :awesome: Even though we lost.

FOK minister of Defense during the Unjust war. I remember the moment I entered #unjustmassacre, I knew the war was lost. It was all about the lolz and nobody took the war seriously. I also saw that we didn't have enough alliances in the channel. The UJP alliances were very weak diplomatically.

I also remember that Slayer wanted to hit NTO. TPF was however needed for Polar, and it would be serious overdeployment. I told GOONS that we (FOK 1,6 million NS) could hit NTO, and crush them. It was an epic midday rush with over 300 DOW's in 1 hour. One day later -aid- came to help NTO, and the day after GATO declared on us too using a PIAT to enter the war. We managed to get the first surrender in the war with the help of or friends.

In hindsight several UJP alliances regrouped and took revenge during the war of the coalition and the Karma war. Alliances like GOD, ROK (former \m/ and ASC), Umbrella (former Genmay), MK, FARK, TOOL and FOK are now on top of the game.

Lots of ~ alliances got beaten down after the Unjust war by ~.

Alliances like GATO, LEGION, NOV, IAA, Atlantis, CIS and Illumatie got killed in curb stomps. BLUE, Polar and STA were taken out during the war of the coalition. NPO, IRON, MCXA, GGA, Echelon got theirs during the Karma war, making the revenge of the Unjust path complete :)

Edited by Timmehhh

I was ODN gov't, you filthy Unjusts. Even though I obviously wanted my side to win, it would have been interesting to see GOONS and co to win, tbh.

i remember all to well :D, i was a unit commander during GW3 so i had a grudge to satisfy in UJW. I must admit however i kind of liked some of the GOONS. Point Given and i went toe to toe in both GW3 and UJW, a good guy.

FOK minister of Defense during the Unjust war. I remember the moment I entered #unjustmassacre, I knew the war was lost. It was all about the lolz and nobody took the war seriously. I also saw that we didn't have enough alliances in the channel. The UJP alliances were very weak diplomatically.

I also remember that Slayer wanted to hit NTO. TPF was however needed for Polar, and it would be serious overdeployment. I told GOONS that we (FOK 1,6 million NS) could hit NTO, and crush them. It was an epic midday rush with over 300 DOW's in 1 hour. One day later -aid- came to help NTO, and the day after GATO declared on us too using a PIAT to enter the war. We managed to get the first surrender in the war with the help of or friends.

In hindsight several UJP alliances regrouped and took revenge during the war of the coalition and the Karma war. Alliances like GOD, ROK (former \m/ and ASC), Umbrella (former Genmay), MK, FARK, TOOL and FOK are now on top of the game.

Lots of ~ alliances got beaten down after the Unjust war by ~.

Alliances like GATO, LEGION, NOV, IAA, Atlantis, CIS and Illumatie got killed in curb stomps. BLUE, Polar and STA were taken out during the war of the coalition. NPO, IRON, MCXA, GGA, Echelon got theirs during the Karma war, making the revenge of the Unjust path complete :)

So, my friendly FOKker, what you are saying is that, according to Pacifican logic, UjP won UjW?

This brings back memories.

I was in IRON and I was damn glad that GOONS basically gave up instead of actually using strategy. Would have been an entirely different war had UJP actually tried to win (seeing what Timmehhh wrote gives credit to this too) on a coordinated and strategic level.

Alas some things were not meant to be.

Indeed, although I can't say which I've enjoyed more- seeing BLEU leveled or seeing TPF pay for their treachery. Probably the former, but they were both awesome.