Ragnablok Anouncement

If this is serious, and I'm still not sure, how did RoK come to be in possesion of the screen-shot of RAD's forums?

That one is simple to answer, its just poor housekeeping on the part of RAD, as part of the recent changed to Ragnablok policy of guiding and helping, select advisors from Ragnarok get gov level access to Blok member forums, if the Blok member allows it.

They allowed it, and forgot to clean house. that topic came up, with a new post today, our guy saw it and clicked it.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Inside the provided screenshot is the upcoming TORN-RAD MDoAP, followed by a Ragnarok-RAD MDoAP upgrade.

KK thx bai.

Your theory is wrong. If there was a RAD treaty in the works with those date stamps, I'd have known about it a long time ago. It's possible that they've cooked up something since I left, though.

People seem to be forgetting the most important thing here, and that is they allegedly spied on TORN, the new wearers of the WAE crown. So, if this is indeed true, I think TORN should apologize to RAD for wasting their time with information that probably made them all a little less smart for reading. Even if it's not true, I think they should still apologize.

Edited by astronaut jones

Simple. We got them from TORN. We were RAD's protectors after all.
That one is simple to answer, its just poor housekeeping on the part of RAD, as part of the recent changed to Ragnablok policy of guiding and helping, select advisors from Ragnarok get gov level access to Blok member forums, if the Blok member allows it.

They allowed it, and forgot to clean house. that topic came up, with a new post today, our guy saw it and clicked it.

*coughcoughcough* Something's a bit off here.

Edited by rabonnobar

i spy with my little eye a contradiction.

So, let me fathom this. Going under the assumption that this evidence is not forged, which it seems to be, this evidence came to you from TORN. Now, seeing as how these are from the private forums of RAD, the only way TORN could have come across this is if TORN spied on RAD. So, now you are condemning RAD of spying on TORN when the only way TORN could have found out was if TORN spied on RAD. Now, if TORN spies on other alliances, isn't it pretty hypocritical for them to believe they have a valid casus belli on RAD for spying? Something which TORN clearly partakes in.

We're expecting a DoW at update.

If there isn't one then I could always hire a rogue to attack in the form of a RoK nation. That could be quite interesting to watch as multiple nations start fighting each other from each alliance over a rogue. (Seen it happen before, too.)

Oh no Jason8, you will now see, very soon, what happens to alliances that spy on us.

The evidence Ragnarok posted claims that RAD received a screenshot of your forums.

So if this goes the way the last time went, I expect to see you surrendering to RAD right after your MADP partner tries to stop the war.

The evidence Ragnarok posted claims that RAD received a screenshot of your forums.

So if this goes the way the last time went, I expect to see you surrendering to RAD right after your MADP partner tries to stop the war.

"Tries to stop the war."

Oh do PM me and explain (not looking to derail)