Ragnablok Anouncement

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead, Ragnarok. Provide the proof everybody is asking for.

Oh... maybe you don't have it? I'm sure that's a possibility, seeing as how things which don't exist, don't exist.

Good try, though. I hope the remainder of your "allies" take note of this. Who knows who is next.

Omfg quit being an attention whore. Can we please have a thread with no references to or discussion about NPO? Guess what? You're not on top, there are other dramas to be had, dramas that don't concern you. Kthx.

You're welcome. And notice how I didn't mention NPO at all? You're making it seem like we're Hitler, and this thread just got Godwin'd. That's not very nice at all.

You're welcome. And notice how I didn't mention NPO at all? You're making it seem like we're Hitler, and this thread just got Godwin'd. That's not very nice at all.

Oh please, as if you weren't referring to--.... nvm nvm nvm. Not going there. Anywho.... *whistles*

Asking for proof is all fine and dandy, the proof has been provided to you in private Jason8, if you wish for it to be posted up here, just tell me which one of those ought i post here, the one against us, or some from the other alliances involved?

If you have evidence of your claim show it to the world. NPO used to withhold the proof. Those days are over, or rather should be. You are acting against a sovereign alliance, thus is now becomes everybody's interest. We demand to know.

It will be absolutely hilarious if this turns out to be serious, and the next thread by RoK is a DoW.

Please Admin, do not make it a Declaration of Wub. Combining two crap joke ideas just makes for a larger, smellier turd.

Asking for proof is all fine and dandy, the proof has been provided to you in private Jason8, if you wish for it to be posted up here, just tell me which one of those ought i post here, the one against us, or some from the other alliances involved?

MORGAN_FREEMAN_GOSSIP.0.0.0x0.432x662.jpeg

Well you'll do what you have to do.

OOC: You're all going to be reading the rest of this thread in Morgan Freeman's voice and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Jason, you called us out, and I would've rather kept this in private channels so we could've worked this out. I have blocked all sensitive information with respect to TORN.

screenshotarq.jpg

I had always respected RAD, and I hoped we could've worked this out.

MORGAN_FREEMAN_GOSSIP.0.0.0x0.432x662.jpeg

Well you'll do what you have to do.

OOC: You're all going to be reading the rest of this thread in Morgan Freeman's voice and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Sorry, the only voice in my head are the ones telling me to press this shiny red button.