She said she was free?!

Got me locked up, won't let me out! locked up, won't let me out, until now.

knowledge-against-prison.gif

I, hereby release SSSW18 from the surrender terms, bounded to them on April 30,2009.

1. SSSW18 surrenders to MOON, DT, BH, and LSR

2. No offensive wars are permitted for the duration of the current conflict. If the conflict is still going on for 30 days, this term will be re-evaluated by all parties.

3. Mandatory tech deals must be done with MOON, DT, BH and LSR. 2500 tech will be the required amount sold to each alliance, at an eventual going rate of 3 million for 100 tech: these must be paid within 3 months of SSSW18's surrender. If this has not been completed within 3 months, this term will be re-assessed by all parties.

4. SSSW18 is considered under the full protection of MOON, DT, Blackhorse and LSR until reparations have been fully paid. At this point it is assumed that SSSW18 is able to fend for itself.

5. All military obligations of SSSW18's treaties are considered null and void until conclusion of the conflict between Karma and Hegemony

6. Any attacks made by any party after May 1 update must be paid for in reparations.

It has been a personal pleasure to fight against these guys, even more so to rebuild with them. I would love to carry on about how honorable SSSW18 is but I'm sure they are ready to get enjoy freedom!

Congrats to peace well earned.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well those surrender terms lasted quite a lot longer than SSSW18's war. Good show though from all parties.

They were supposed to last until the end of the Karma war. As it is, they're being released early.

Glad to see SSSW18 finally free. :wub:

Well those surrender terms lasted quite a lot longer than SSSW18's war. Good show though from all parties.

They mainly lasted that long to provide support as long as SSSW18 needed it. Most of the reps were done awhile back and out of respect and the request of SSSW18 our assistance to help them lasted a little longer than what the terms stated.

o/ Friendships and looking out for the other guy.

They mainly lasted that long to provide support as long as SSSW18 needed it. Most of the reps were done awhile back and out of respect and the request of SSSW18 our assistance to help them lasted a little longer than what the terms stated.

o/ Friendships and looking out for the other guy.

I thought Drai was implying something else :rolleyes:

Congratulations SSSW8. You fought honorably, and you deserve freedom.

Most typos are dismissed by the general online community. However, ones like these never fail to get me to crack a smile and facepalm at the same time. :P