so yeah; what's up with the global radiation and who started all these damn wars anyhow?

immortalpimpberries

Did you know that it effects my friggin environment and Bill's as well ??

We're PO'd !!

I'd like to give these hooligans a piece of my mind ! >:[

I've been playing this game since early 2007, but no, I had no idea.

Welcome to Planet Bob. We are in the final stages of the biggest war ever seen. Look around these forums and you will see a lot of references to it. You can also read about the Karma War on the CN wiki, which should have a decent summary, including the chain of events that caused it.

As for global radiation levels, most folks with nuclear weapons got to hit the big red button. I was one of them. Good times :P

Good luck on Planet Bob, enjoy your stay :)

Did you know that it effects my friggin environment and Bill's as well ??

We're PO'd !!

Ironic that this appears when GRL is at the lowest it's been for months.

Being ten days old, I guess you wouldn't know that.

Global Radiation does not affect your bills, but it does lower your tax collection.

Karma War

During the Karma War, Nuclear Proliferation was seen on a grand scale, and the Global Radiation Level reached incredible heights.

Beginning on April 23, the Global Radiation Level rose to levels never seen prior to the war.

The day the war began, the GRL was at 1.43.

On the first day of nuclear strikes, it rose to 3.04.

It rose steadily from there, reaching 45.00 on May 12

Sets a record high at 47.47 on May 24.

It subsequently fell to 22.84 by June 6, and by June 20, it had come down 10.53.

By July 20, a day after NPO surrendered, the level had dropped to 4.52.

This is a walk in the park, and whit a good set of resources you will be at 1.97.

As someone who smiled everytime I fired a nuke knowing there would be people saying "oh noes my environment is getting hurt! :psyduck: " and took a good few myself, I await your verbal wroth.

On a serious note though GR of 3.94 is nothing :P

Edited by bill n ted

As for global radiation levels, most folks with nuclear weapons got to hit the big red button. I was one of them. Good times :P

I agree completely. Last war I war grumbling about the enviro, but because I helped contribute to it this time, I have nothing to say.

...Other than firing off nukes daily is more than a fair trade for a 5.00 enviro hit :P

im still giggling at the use of "hooligans" in a serious tone.

hizzy just spoke my mind.

Also yeah it'll be getting steadily lower as the war is almost over.

don't worry it should go down until it settles around 1 or so. You should be thankful their is a cap though cause 5 radiation would feel like a clear day compared to 40.

I'd love to see the cap removed honestly. It would actually cause some drama since any huge nuclear war could effectively cripple the world.