so yeah; what's up with the global radiation and who started all these damn wars anyhow?

immortalpimpberries

I'm sad it never made it to 50... :(

50 would have made it all worth it, not that 47 is anything to be ashamed of, but it just doesn't have the same ring as 50. The good thing is we can all strive for 50 in the next global conflagration.

Is there enough nukes left atm to hit 50??

"Sorry. We got a little trigger happy."

We weren't the only ones. Everyone knew this thing was going to be nuclear, and I can't think of anyone involved but TOP that really had a problem with that. Nukes are the only way to do meaningful damage to a large nation and everyone knows it.

if the cap was removed then the rate of negative effect would have to be dampened as well otherwise the next global war would just bill lock everyone and their promiscuous mothers.

i think as people learn to build larger warchests and MP's, GW's will continue to break records. 3 months of constant intense nuclear war would be awesome.

I'm sad it never made it to 50... :(

50 would have made it all worth it, not that 47 is anything to be ashamed of, but it just doesn't have the same ring as 50. The good thing is we can all strive for 50 in the next global conflagration.

47 is obviously the best number for it to be at, and in fact is a sign of the future. THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN MADE

I'd love to see the cap removed honestly. It would actually cause some drama since any huge nuclear war could effectively cripple the world.

If you play it through it wouldnt really change anything. Alliances with the highest warchests win, just like now.

I'd love to see the cap removed honestly. It would actually cause some drama since any huge nuclear war could effectively cripple the world.

I agree with this. I also read a suggestion somewhere a while back that i think would be cool were color effects radiation significantly. Effectively their would be a worldwide radiation level that effects all colors but individual colors can have increased radiation depending on the number of nations on that color and the number of nations on that color being nuked, this essentially makes colors the equivalent of continents which they seem to be already to me.

Did you know that it effects my friggin environment and Bill's as well ??

We're PO'd !!

I'd like to give these hooligans a piece of my mind ! >:[

Agree. It's back down to below normal though. (XD)