A Stickmen Presentation

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well some of us were a bit wary after seeing that thread, sammy. However, life's too short to tin foil it all the time. Earlier in the thread someone gave you all the link to the Unity boards. Come on over and we will help you all with your trades.

I for one intend on stopping by [OOC: when I'm not at work, heh]. I'm hoping the rocky-ish start hasn't turned too many people off.

Poor Stickmen. :(

Oh c'mon seth, I'm on purple so it can't be that bad :P

I for one intend on stopping by [OOC: when I'm not at work, heh]. I'm hoping the rocky-ish start hasn't turned too many people off.

You are welcome to set up an embassy at our forums Sammy, though as soon as you leave work, I will be going to work lol.

It's unfortunate to see an entire bloc relegate themselves to the sidelines. Stickmen will find themselves languishing on Purple as the world passes them by. Enjoy your mediocrity.
Purple? May Admin have mercy on your souls.
What a shame.
Feel free to come to brown when your math does not add up.

This will hardly win anyone over and get them to move to Brown team.

Edited by Alterego

Yes, because the New Sith Order has been sitting it out on the sidelines watching events unfold since our founding last March. Quite the contrary, we've had a hand in shaping this world ever since we've been in existence. Very disproportionately in relation to our size, I might add. With the help of our comrades on Brown, we will elevate our color sphere to new and unprecedented heights. Brown is the color of the future.

What exactly have you done?