A Stickmen Presentation

Yeah, well, you're in BAPS. Who is that? I don't know either....

Whilst I wouldnt say we're well known, most people have at least heard of us :)

Something that is painfully obvious to the rest of CN you dont seem to realise (or perhaps care) about; the NSO seem to have a few vocal chest-thumpers who have a very inflated sense of self-worth. Intersting and all as you make these boards there is a limit to the amount of the circus act that one can enjoy.

\edit\ Ah spelling, why must you fail me?

Edited by Huang Ti

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord Philip was Valhalla, then UPN, and quit to NSO in the beginning of July... He took his votes with him... and since his nation name is "Invicta", it created some (already known) mistakes in votes...

Here is the whole story... Nothing exciting...

Jorost does a better cover story, or has he not told you the full story... again? :rolleyes:

Jorost does a better cover story, or has he not told you the full story... again? :rolleyes:

Sounds like the full story to me (or at least as much as anyone here has any need to know). You have a nation name that coincidentally is the same name as our alliance due to a similar origin of both you and our founder, and as such generate a significant amount of votes from our alliance. Since your votes were on and you were on Purple and in UPN, you managed to snag a senate seat. A position you've lost come midterm voting when purple voters were better and earlier informed as to who to vote for and who not to vote for. Any personal squabbles that may have contributed to the reason your votes remained on are not relevant, only that your votes were on and you gained votes. Especially in a thread about the Stickmen, not you. If you want to let your own predicament known to Bob, please, by all means make your own topic.