Offical dispatch from the royal kitchens of Leverage

From the desk of the lead maintenance supervisor of section R, aka "the closet";

Dear sir or madam,

To reiterate the policy of the alliance leverage our fight is with the nation of Caffine. It is understood that several alliances feel the need to defend this nation even though it's ruler, the notorious war criminal Caffine1, is personally responsible for many war time atrocities and over all evil. To those alliances and nations of alliances that feel attacking Leverage nations is a personal responsibility we say, "don't." Our nations will be gone from this land and our people dispersed back to the far reaches of Bob no matter what course of action you take. A cost benefit analysis of the situation says it is not worth the damages to your own nations to defend this nation as the forces of Leverage will be employing a scorched Bob policy on any and all "defenders".

It is with a sad heart that we admit that after our nations have finished with their missions of justice Leverage's time on the Bob will be over and those nations will cease to exist.

tl;dr;

It is in your best interest to simply wait us out.

Sincerely,

The nations of Leverage and all supporting entities.

Edited by Reachwind

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, do not care what Caffine supposedly has done. You attacked a member of Ronin, a protectorate of the Mushroom Kingdom (and Genesis). You're getting it. End of story.

Going to echo this. I personally do not like Caffine but AirMe decided to bring him into his alliance and I respect that decision. Any member of Ronin gets the same protection that a member of MK does.

Are you guys a bit insecure or doubtful about the descision of brining Caffine into your alliance? Beacuse you seem to be talking an awfull lot about the protectorate service you provide. They got it, they understand you are going to attack them, they don't care. It's just that after what Caffine has done, its no suprise this happend. And saying he doesn't deserver it, thats just plain ignorrant. But i guess showing the e-penis now and then gives you cred around this place :awesome:

Your alliance has 4 nations.

MK + Ronin has about 180 nations.

If my math is correct thats a 1:45 Nation Ratio.

A cost benefit analysis of the situation says it is not worth the damages to your own nations to defend this nation as the forces of Leverage will be employing a scorched Bob policy on any and all "defenders".

My analysis..you lose. :)

So recruiting from others is a heinous offense, but going rogue is not?

This looks like a DoW by an alliance which is not the same thing as going rogue. Anyways, this is the 2nd attack targeted on Caffine in the last week. Odd that people are targeting him now instead of back when he committed the actions that lead him to be disliked by many.

Your alliance has 4 nations.

MK + Ronin has about 180 nations.

If my math is correct thats a 1:45 Nation Ratio.

My analysis..you lose. :)

Yes, but MK just plain doesn't matter. They're irrelevant.

Glowing justice does, and Leverage is on the side of the angels. We're smiting the wicked. Everyone else is just poking their noses into it just to stroke their ego.

This looks like a DoW by an alliance which is not the same thing as going rogue. Anyways, this is the 2nd attack targeted on Caffine in the last week. Odd that people are targeting him now instead of back when he committed the actions that lead him to be disliked by many.

Hard to do that when the nation hides in hippie mode for months.

Glowing justice does, and Leverage is on the side of the angels. We're smiting the wicked. Everyone else is just poking their noses into it just to stroke their ego.

Nope, that's my job.

Going to echo this. I personally do not like Caffine but AirMe decided to bring him into his alliance and I respect that decision. Any member of Ronin gets the same protection that a member of MK does.

This sums up my sentiments on this topic from the beginning, therefore I am quoting it.

If you feel differently you are entitled to your opinion and to get hit if you attack him.

In fairness being an annoying idiot is a pretty thin cb for any single incident but it can build resentment over time. [ooc]I just blocked him on skype and the annoyances went away. :D [/ooc]

but what better excuse to tech raid?

also, genesis is also a protector. ive seen a few posts which seem to have forgotten that :((

EDIT: <_<:((<_<

Edited by maicke