Lonely...so lonely. :(

Bilrow

Lonely bachelor that likes to yell at kids to get off his lawn looking for a partner to dance with him.

If you are interested and able to two step (OOC: in range) please send me love letters here. I may not be a good dancer due to inebriation (OOC: being ZI'd and Bill-lock) but I promise not to throw up on you.

If no one is interested, I have no choice but to go dancing alone (OOC: go into peace mode) and that scares me.

Please don't let me be scared.

[offtopic] Don't post here, traitor. [/offtopic]

I hope you find that/those special people Bil, but remember, Polygamy is against the law in some countries. :P

I can post where ever I choose to, fine gentleman. I don't believe anything you say or do is going to stop me.

Please stop your love quarrel in my personal ad. This is about me.

My resume includes by the way for those suitors interested - Most Loathed for 2009. You can't go wrong with that.

Well, it was certainly worth a try.

I figured you'd know that your opinion means nothing so you'd stop posting, but oh well.

I wasn't giving my opinion. However, you're so caught up being a fine gentleman that you forget the basic constructs of this language. I was commenting on what Bilrow had requested.

As for whether or not my opinion means anything, fine gentleman, it does. It may not mean anything to you personally, but I could care less. If you want to demonize me, that's your issue to deal with, but it's unnecessary for you to attempt to spread libel about me, as you're not going to succeed. The people who my opinion matters to will not be swayed by your petty attempts at defamation, nor will I actually care that you hate me in the first place. In fact, I laugh at all those who hate me.

Please stop your love quarrel in my personal ad. This is about me.

My resume includes by the way for those suitors interested - Most Loathed for 2009. You can't go wrong with that.

'kay. Have fun finding your war.

Edited by Lord of Destruction

Go sober up a bit (OOC)buy infra(/OOC) and I might be able to find you a partner. Right now you're just a terrible date. Only bonus I can see right now is awkwardly rubbing against you while you sway off beat (OOC)throwing low tech CMs at you(/OOC). I like to get my people a little more action than that. You're all used up. Maybe a little alone time would be ok for you.

I was tempted to sell my infra to get in range, however I'd rather save my strength for more important targets.

If I sold infra to get in range I could hit both you and Umbrae... oh the temptation!

Edited by Fort Pitt

Would there be any real point to declaring on you, what with the 0 Infra and all?

You aren't in my range, but even if you were destroying tech is bloody boring.

[ooc]Bah, you fail at extending metaphors.[/ooc] Bilrow, I see that twenty minutes ago you found a dance partner! Congrats, and I hope you can find even more before the dance is over.

This is sad. 18 alliances on us and Bilrow has to beg for a little ole dance. Shame on you for doing that to him karma :P.

im pretty sure there arent still 18 alliances on you atm. And he really isnt work attacking because he has no soldiers to kill. it wouldnt be a very fun fight.