Lonely...so lonely. :(

Bilrow

So you do all the work and the rest of Karma sits on their hands?

Doesn't seem fair.

I am sure with these amazing attempts at creating tensions they will cease attacks on your alliance and declare on the rest of Karma any day now :blush:

Keep the dream alive buddy.

I am sure with these amazing attempts at creating tensions they will cease attacks on your alliance and declare on the rest of Karma any day now :blush:

I don't see anywhere in the my post even mentioning tensions in Karma.

But their is paranoia in your post.

So your post is not actually stirring and is instead born out of a deep concern over RoK's welfare?

You can take it as you want. I'm not trying to stir anything up, the only people who can stir things up

now are you guys. Since we don't have that much say here. And if I am its not purposely.

im pretty sure there arent still 18 alliances on you atm. And he really isnt work attacking because he has no soldiers to kill. it wouldnt be a very fun fight.

Didn't realize we achieved peace with other alliances unless your talking about FAN and Vox which would put it at 16?

[ooc]Bah, you fail at extending metaphors.[/ooc]

OOC: The best I could come up with was a joke about his nation not being as well-endowed and attractive as it once was due to age and a few too many trips around the block.

Didn't realize we achieved peace with other alliances unless your talking about FAN and Vox which would put it at 16?

There are still 18 alliances with standing DoWs on NPO, if you'd like to I could link you to a post I made about that last week.

Also, it seems like Bilrow found not one but 3 dance partners! I'm so happy for him! :D

I'm struggling to find an apt metaphor for a ZI nation with 1500 tech and 3 million casualties at at dance . . .

Perhaps you aren't finding a dance partner because you have *cough* gotten around a bit *cough*. Dancing with you is likely to lead to more than these young folk are looking for, including a possible trip to the free clinic. I think potential partners prefer a bit more of the girl next door and a bit less of the, well, professional. They can't handle you . . .

Edited by gfloyd2002

Thanks for using this opportunity to embarass Karma/attention whore by pointing out your crappy ZIed nation didn't have anybody attacking it, this was really funny and I hope to see more threads like this.

Mister Joker, sir, is this any way to talk to a peace loving ALLHAILGEDT craving affection? I beg you to reconsider your stance in this matter, my fine fungal brother.