Operation Decaffination

shayde

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We must send this man aid, because his cause is just and noble. We must show him we support him in his treatment of this "caffine" person, who can not even spell their name properly.

So are you saying that MA is openly supporting war against a member of Ronin? A protectorate of Genesis and Mushroom Kingdom? Because that is what I think you are saying. You would be wise to shut your mouth before someone shuts it for you.

As for Shayde, he is going to take a trip to ZI at the hands of Ronin (and friends) military so he can think and reflect on his actions. Nothing more and nothing less than that. No one premeditates an attack on a member of my alliance and goes away unpunished.

Edited by AirMe

So are you saying that MA is openly supporting war against a member of Ronin? A protectorate of Genesis and Mushroom Kingdom? Because that is what I think you are saying. You would be wise to shut your mouth before someone shuts it for you.

Do I look like I'm in MA government?

I openly support war against a member of Ronin. God damn you're reaching, aren't you?

Also, I love it how you're attempting to throw your protectorates' weight around like it means something to me.

Edited by astronaut jones

No, this member of MA is saying something. MA as an alliance is saying nothing. ;)

Hahaha MA isn't C&G, they don't censor what their people post on the boards.

Do I look like I'm in MA government?

I openly support war against a member of Ronin. God damn you're reaching, aren't you?

Also, I love it how you're attempting to throw your protectorates' weight around like it means something to me.

I wouldn't have signed an agreement with them if they wouldn't stand behind me. Besides, I am surprised that MA hasn't booted you yet because you have the worst case of diarrhea of the mouth this side of ProdigalChieftain.

I think the appropriate response here would be "lolSileath"

But to anyone else, have you ever seen the above scenario?

As for Shayde, he is going to take a trip to ZI at the hands of Ronin (and friends) military so he can think and reflect on his actions. Nothing more and nothing less than that. No one premeditates an attack on a member of my alliance and goes away unpunished.

I doubt he speaks for MA, just like when I say I openly support war on Caffine I don't speak for TJO.

Hell I would openly support war on caffine if he was in my own alliance.

C&G, at least when I was a member of a member alliance did not censor their membership either. All any alliance leader ever asks is that their membership use some common !@#$@#$ sense. Something you have proven to have none of.

I wouldn't have signed an agreement with them if they wouldn't stand behind me. Besides, I am surprised that MA hasn't booted you yet because you have the worst case of diarrhea of the mouth this side of ProdigalChieftain.

MA is, by far, the best alliance I have ever been a part of. They let their members speak their minds as freely as I let members of Poison Clan do it, and I thought that was rather progressive then, because I see you and yours who like to censor and silence members from saying something that may upset someone's sensibilities, and it sickens me.

I'd rather be a part of an alliance that lets me say what I please, knowing full well that I speak for myself and myself only, than your alliance or any alliance like yours where it seems, you like to imply one member, a lowly, no government member, speaks for their entire alliance when they dislike something or someone.

Quite frankly, you sicken me if that's your attitude, and I'm proud to be in MA where they allow me to speak freely.

I see you and yours who like to censor and silence members from saying something that may upset someone's sensibilities, and it sickens me.

Seriously where the $%&@ has AirMe done anything like that?

No, this member of MA is saying something. MA as an alliance is saying nothing. ;)

I am sure we can put together something for the occasion though? A simple note, a Hallmark card... or maybe even a fruit basket?

Besides, I am surprised that MA hasn't booted you

Sorry to disappoint but he's mine ;)

A. Jones has an opinion and its his admin given right to share that opinion with you fine folks... Like it... dont but its hardly a reason to boot him.

Seriously where the $%&@ has AirMe done anything like that?

I've never been a member of his alliance, so I'm sure he's done it once or twice before. The main point being how he was implying I was speaking for all of MA when I supported the war on caffine, even though it was clear I did not, and he was just looking to start some !@#$%^&*.

If he's got a problem with me, he can come talk to me. I'm rather warm and cuddly when you get to know me, and it would make a lot more sense than trying to start beef with an alliance over something lil' ol me said.

Also, I still fully support the war against caffine, and I will fully support the war to add an extra e to his name, too.

And, to boot, I may financially support the war aswell, I haven't decided yet.

Edited by astronaut jones

MA is, by far, the best alliance I have ever been a part of. They let their members speak their minds as freely as I let members of Poison Clan do it, and I thought that was rather progressive then, because I see you and yours who like to censor and silence members from saying something that may upset someone's sensibilities, and it sickens me.

I'd rather be a part of an alliance that lets me say what I please, knowing full well that I speak for myself and myself only, than your alliance or any alliance like yours where it seems, you like to imply one member, a lowly, no government member, speaks for their entire alliance when they dislike something or someone.

Quite frankly, you sicken me if that's your attitude, and I'm proud to be in MA where they allow me to speak freely.

There are many facets of PR. Having members who post, and project their opinions intelligently instead of like sixth graders ultimately are going to have a better rep than those alliances who's members who don't. Having been in MK and having to dig out of a very very very very very very deep PR hole, I understand and respect people who can post in an intelligent manner. Again, something that you prove you cannot do. And to think, I used to defend your former persona.

How's the \m/ reformation coming along, good sir, is it still going on, or did you all give up on it already?

Also, I think he's saying that he doesnt' like caffine and he needs to be taken down a few notches, because he's such a "warrior" and all, he spent the entire war in peace mode.. you know.. saving money.. to be a bank.

That's what a true warrior does.

Oh if only you knew how long I was waiting for him to come out of hippie mode... :D

Any help or pileons are gladly accepted.

There are many facets of PR. Having members who post, and project their opinions intelligently instead of like sixth graders ultimately are going to have a better rep than those alliances who's members who don't. Having been in MK and having to dig out of a very very very very very very deep PR hole, I understand and respect people who can post in an intelligent manner. Again, something that you prove you cannot do. And to think, I used to defend your former persona.

This post fails because of the bolded part.

I would say something, but AirMe isn't letting me....

LMFAO oh that's rich...

no i wasn't really laughing..

but I have rather objective and risque opinions about some people and alliances on CN, but any ACTIONS taken on your part will be a cause for ACTIONS to be taken on our part... It goes for anyone in cybernations, myself included..

Edited by UberSpion

Yeah well, that was your mistake, wasn't it?

I post intelligently when I feel like it, when it's warranted, but most discussions on these forums never warrant anything close to seriousness, so why would I waste my time pretending such things are important to me, when they're clearly not?

I think MA allowing their members to speak freely is better PR for them than what you're currently trying to do for ronin, by fabricating some sort of conflict between MA and your alliance just because you don't like what I have to say. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd rather be around people who are intelligent enough to realize when someone is speaking for themselves, and not for any alliance they happen to be a part of.

You're making the decision to fund this war financially a very easy one, sir. Dynomite.

I hope to meet you on your way down, Shayde. We have unresolved issues to work out.

Unresolved issues?

You WON our debate. RLMMO left Echelon, you and your likeminded individuals took over Echelon.

Steered the !@#$%* right into the heart of the sun too.. I read the surrender terms. Not there anymore are ya?

You have issues with me? Echelon should have issues with you. I'll save some nukes baby!!! :awesome: