Operation Decaffination

shayde

Yeah, about that. When you attack someone, there's this thing called consequence.

Apparently AirMe likes Caffine...did you ever think someone could have a differing opinion? (See: Sileath's hate for MK because we like to point out flaws in his illogical thinking)

If we all had the same opinions, or thought a like, this world would be a very boring place.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...with this thread http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7304 it is clear that you were not going to accept a diplomatic solution to the situation. Also sometimes a kick in the nuts deserves a kick in the nuts and then face response.

Now you know why I even started the war. He had it coming.

Was your own fault for letting him hide under your skirt. You thought your bravado and defensive pacts would protect him. So did he.

Thank you.

Really, thank you. I have been waiting months for him to come out from his shell. If I knew your address I would send you roses.

EDIT: Wait.. I will send you 50 tech. Call it a thank you.

Edited by Shayde

Was your own fault for letting him hide under your skirt. You thought your bravado and defensive pacts would protect him. So did he.

Thank you.

Really, thank you. I have been waiting months for him to come out from his shell. If I knew your address I would send you roses.

The flaws with your thinking.

Accepting a member is a DoW now? I could understand if Caffine was actually doing something wrong when he joined and you had asked AirMe to do something, but you're just trying to stir drama.

Thank you.

And I will protect him. As I swore to protect any member who joins Ronin. You attack him, and I am going to use all the tools available to defend him. The same thing all alliances do. You have made your choice, I respect that and I have made mine.

The flaws with your thinking.

Accepting a member is a DoW now? I could understand if Caffine was actually doing something wrong when he joined and you had asked AirMe to do something, but you're just trying to stir drama.

Didn't declare war on anyone but Caffine.

Anything else is just posturing and peen waving. I will only return attacks in kind, and will only use aggression towards one nation. Caffine's.

You WON our debate. RLMMO left Echelon, you and your likeminded individuals took over Echelon.

As I recall, you and your cohorts (the boisterous minority) sent an ultimatum to the Directorate seeking my removal as Minister of Defence because you could not accept military-based orders. Your ultimatum won out, but still you left. That is our business.

Steered the !@#$%* right into the heart of the sun too.. I read the surrender terms. Not there anymore are ya?

As someone on the outside of Echelon affairs, you have no idea.

You have issues with me? Echelon should have issues with you. I'll save some nukes baby!!! :awesome:

If Echelon has issues with me, they've not made them available to me. I believe I departed on good terms with Echelon and I certainly did not burn my bridges to the waterline, unlike yourself.

Arguments over this medium will solve nothing, so bring your best Shayde.

Didn't declare war on anyone but Caffine.

Anything else is just posturing and peen waving. I will only return attacks in kind, and will only use aggression towards one nation. Caffine's.

By declaring war on Caffine, who is a member of Ronin, you have made a declaration of war upon his alliance. That is one of the most basic premises of alliance. Without it, an alliance would be pointless.

An attack on Ronin, or to simplify, the members of Ronin, is an attack on her Protectors. That is how Protectorates work, and without it a protectorate would be pointless. Anything argument to the contrary is invalid on its face, and you know it.

Is it too late to revoke yours?

And so continues the MK/Ronin war on free speech.

I guess any time you do a "favor" for someone, they should be your lapdog for life?

I am RV's lapdog as he is the Sky and the Moon.

Edited by Sileath

I guess any time you do a "favor" for someone, they should be your lapdog for life?

Never stop posting. CN needs more funny.

It is my sincere hope that a small amount of silence on my part will serve as an adequate show of remorse for them, and my sincere regrets at their loss of life.

Clearly you are showing no remorse nor holding a moment of silence in respect for those fallen BTA citizens.

Have you no shame, Sileath?

Clearly you are showing no remorse nor holding a moment of silence in respect for those fallen BTA citizens.

Have you no shame, Sileath?

The small amount of silence has already elapsed.

The amount of silence was almost as small as my mind is when compared to the supreme intellect of Rebel Virginia.

By declaring war on Caffine, who is a member of Ronin, you have made a declaration of war upon his alliance. That is one of the most basic premises of alliance. Without it, an alliance would be pointless.

An attack on Ronin, or to simplify, the members of Ronin, is an attack on her Protectors. That is how Protectorates work, and without it a protectorate would be pointless. Anything argument to the contrary is invalid on its face, and you know it.

It's laughable. Ronin, if they cared to protect the snake, should have been able to handle little 'ol me. An alliance of seven, with two actual attackers, and a mint in support should have been able to handle one nation attacking one nation.

So calling in a protectorate over it can hardly be called game mechanics, it's cowardice.

It is not a war on free speech. I am exercising my right to free speech. I raise an honest point.

If it is not too late to give NPO white peace it is clearly also not too late to reverse Valhalla's peace terms. I'm sure if the peace was revoked I could even convince Archon to allow me the satisfaction of aiding our allies, even if he did not wish MK to take a direct role in the conflict. (Though why he would not is beyond me at this point admittedly.)

Valhalla was undeserving of their white peace when they got it, and in the time since they have shown none of the change they promised, but only continued support for the NPO and the same attitude that got them to their position in the first place. I for one have a countdown to the day Valhalla's protectorate expires.

It's laughable. Ronin, if they cared to protect the snake, should have been able to handle little 'ol me. An alliance of seven, with two actual attackers, and a mint in support should have been able to handle one nation attacking one nation.

So calling in a protectorate over it can hardly be called game mechanics, it's cowardice.

You honestly don't understand war range, do you?

Thanks for proving my point. Also, your GOONS roots are showing. Maybe it isn't too late to catch the next Moon shuttle.

For the record I have never been a part of GOONS nor have I had an account on the Something Awful forums. So I'd be interested to know where these GOONS roots I have are coming from :wacko:

edit:

Seerow has NPO roots..........

This is true. If my NPO roots are what's showing through though, and Chairman Hal is arguing in favor of them having a white peace, surely my attitude must be a good one.

...right?

Edited by Seerow

You honestly don't understand war range, do you?

I completely do.

When I was in a small alliance, we protected each other. We supported others against raids and attacks, either directly or by aid. We took care of our own.

We'd never have cried to mommy over one nation attacking one of ours. We'd have taken care of matters ourselves.

To call in a protectorate over one small nation is cowardice... especially when you have two nations in range and 5 more who could aid them.

Especially when I have publicly stated I will only attack Caffine unless attacked.

To call in a protectorate over one small nation is cowardice... especially when you have two nations in range and 5 more who could aid them.

So basically you think alliances and punishment are outdated?

I completely do.

When I was in a small alliance, we protected each other. We supported others against raids and attacks, either directly or by aid. We took care of our own.

We'd never have cried to mommy over one nation attacking one of ours. We'd have taken care of matters ourselves.

Especially when I have publicly stated I will only attack Caffine unless attacked.

Regardless, you attack a member of an alliance, you attack the alliance.

When you attack the alliance you attack their protectors.

There is no way for you to argue morals in your favor here. You went rogue you deal with the consequences.

Also if anyone is still trying to compare this to the NPO. Please bear in mind about a year and a few months ago:

I leave my alliance and go to a one man alliance, saying publicly I will only attack if attacked.

15 minutes later I have 3 NPO nations on me.

At least in this situation you brought it on yourself by attacking someone.