Operation Decaffination

shayde

Sometimes when you know you're doing something right, you have to go it alone. That's why yesterday I left RLMMO's Cybernations alliance and created my own. Leverage.

My nation's sole purpose is to burn Caffine and his nation to the ground or die trying.

I know everyone who really plays the alliance-building aspect of CN thought it would be foolish, but I had set myself on this path when I had left Echelon. I built my nuclear stockpile and spraypainted on the side of each one "Karma's a !@#$%*". I built my infra to get myself in range of him with this sole purpose in mind.

Now that he was removed from Echelon and finally came out of his cowardly peace-mode shell, I knew it was time.

So to all my former RLMMO, and even former Echelon brothers... It's personal. It involves no-one else. I want none of my actions to harm any of my former alliance partners, they have absolutely nothing to do with this. It has been a score that needed to be settled for a long time, a personal one. I am truly a rogue agent in every sense of the word.

See you in hell, Caffine.

P.S.... there's two war slots open if anyone's interested :D

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can respect this.

The game of CN itself is boring, and honestly quite valueless. There are a thousand old "OMG MY PIXELS!!!!1!" expressions and jokes, but if you think about it...even our pixels suck.

Empty your aggression and go out with a bang.

so what you are trying to say is.....

How's the \m/ reformation coming along, good sir, is it still going on, or did you all give up on it already?

Also, I think he's saying that he doesnt' like caffine and he needs to be taken down a few notches, because he's such a "warrior" and all, he spent the entire war in peace mode.. you know.. saving money.. to be a bank.

That's what a true warrior does.

How's the \m/ reformation coming along, good sir, is it still going on, or did you all give up on it already?

Also, I think he's saying that he doesnt' like caffine and he needs to be taken down a few notches, because he's such a "warrior" and all, he spent the entire war in peace mode.. you know.. saving money.. to be a bank.

That's what a true warrior does.

This person with the misspelled name "Caffine" is a warrior in another dimension. As far as \m/? I have no clue, I know nothing about a reformation of \m/, who is in it, who is running it, who is waiting for appeals, location, bank account numbers, safe house addresses.. I don't know...

This person with the misspelled name "Caffine" is a warrior in another dimension. As far as \m/? I have no clue, I know nothing about a reformation of \m/, who is in it, who is running it, who is waiting for appeals, location, bank account numbers, safe house addresses.. I don't know...

Bank account numbers? You mean like, cayman island numbers? Why not use my banking services, I got branches on mars, and vorpulon, and I got my headquarters in my fly $@! spaceship. Don't you guys have forums somewhere?

And he is a banking warrior.. he crunches numbers better than my space accountant.. spacecountant. He shoots CMs up the butts of any bank statement you put in front of him.

Just don't mess with his pen. It's on a chain.. and he will CUT YOU WITH IT.

somehow, I don't know.