Operation Decaffination

shayde

I think MA allowing their members to speak freely is better PR for them than what you're currently trying to do for ronin, by fabricating some sort of conflict between MA and your alliance just because you don't like what I have to say. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd rather be around people who are intelligent enough to realize when someone is speaking for themselves, and not for any alliance they happen to be a part of.

You're making the decision to fund this war financially a very easy one, sir. Dynomite.

Quoted for truth.

Free advice for Ronin: Quit meddling in internal MA affairs.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well, that was your mistake, wasn't it?

I post intelligently when I feel like it, when it's warranted, but most discussions on these forums never warrant anything close to seriousness, so why would I waste my time pretending such things are important to me, when they're clearly not?

I think MA allowing their members to speak freely is better PR for them than what you're currently trying to do for ronin, by fabricating some sort of conflict between MA and your alliance just because you don't like what I have to say. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd rather be around people who are intelligent enough to realize when someone is speaking for themselves, and not for any alliance they happen to be a part of.

You're making the decision to fund this war financially a very easy one, sir. Dynomite.

You aid a member at war with Ronin, and you will pay the consequences.

Yeah well, that was your mistake, wasn't it?

I post intelligently when I feel like it, when it's warranted, but most discussions on these forums never warrant anything close to seriousness, so why would I waste my time pretending such things are important to me, when they're clearly not?

If AirMe gets this turned into a war I'll forgive him leaving MK and making a !@#$%* alliance in exchange for a chance to nuke you.

As for Shayde, he is going to take a trip to ZI at the hands of Ronin (and friends) military so he can think and reflect on his actions. Nothing more and nothing less than that. No one premeditates an attack on a member of my alliance and goes away unpunished.

Bold talk for someone who had to call in a protectorate to fill my warslots.

To fight an alliance of one.

When I have about 10K less NS than Caffine.

Yeah, I'm super threatening.

That's what happens when you go rogue. People attack you. Go figure.

Learn the mechanics of the game. We have 1 nation in your range other than caffine. Simple game mechanics. Besides, you're one to talk about intelligence, you go nuclear rogue on someone without a SDI.

Ummm, his alliance is one of 7 people and it only has one member other than Caffine in your range. Besides, we were more than happy to help.

I like how you ignored the rest of that, seeing as how I was right.

Go figure, sometimes this crazy spaceman is right.

No, I didn't ignore the rest of it because you were right. I ignored the rest of it because I do not have time to argue in circles with you on a subject we clearly disagree on.

Learn the mechanics of the game. We have 1 nation in your range other than caffine. Simple game mechanics. Besides, you're one to talk about intelligence, you go nuclear rogue on someone without a SDI.

It's nothing about mechanics. It's about all this bold talk when you're an alliance of seven.

and honestly.. I'm one. Caffine has more NS than I do, and he has the help of one nation. If Ronin couldn't handle this themselves, over little 'ol me, who has vowed to only attack Caffine and no others (unless attacked first).

Over a "man" who's exploits are well known on this forum. Who has done far worse in private.

Really? Really Really?

No, I didn't ignore the rest of it because you were right. I ignored the rest of it because I do not have time to argue in circles with you on a subject we clearly disagree on.

Right, because me saying I wanted to see caffine get taken down, means that all of MA must want the same thing? Because it's very clear to all of CN that the views expressed by someone who has no chance of ever making it into a government position in any alliance, and also never wants to be in a government position again, speaks for their alliance as a whole with every word they utter.

Clearly, you are right, sir. Clearly.

My, I was wrong for ever having doubted you, will you ever forgive me, oh smart and wonderful airme, on the behalf of caffine, even though he's missing one of his e's?

It's nothing about mechanics. It's about all this bold talk when you're an alliance of seven.

Actually, yeah, it is about mechanics. The whole "war range" thing you talked about, Ronin has that problem right now.

Actually, yeah, it is about mechanics. The whole "war range" thing you talked about, Ronin has that problem right now.

He has 2 nations attacking me.. surely that is enough to fend off the almighty hand of JUSTICE.

Honestly.. it's amazing he had to call in his protectorate. I would have thought he'd try to handle it himself first before calling in their big brothers to help. Especially when it is over Caffine for frack's sake.

Edited by Shayde

He has 2 nations attacking me.. surely that is enough to fend off the almighty hand of JUSTICE.

Honestly.. it's amazing he had to call in his protectorate. I would have thought he'd try to handle it himself first before calling in their big brothers to help. Especially when it is over Caffine for frack's sake.

Like he could have held MK back from free tech.

Yeah, about that. When you attack someone, there's this thing called consequence.

Apparently AirMe likes Caffine...did you ever think someone could have a differing opinion? (See: Sileath's hate for MK because we like to point out flaws in his illogical thinking)

Well...with this thread http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7304 it is clear that you were not going to accept a diplomatic solution to the situation. Also sometimes a kick in the nuts deserves a kick in the nuts and then face response.

Unresolved issues?

You WON our debate. RLMMO left Echelon, you and your likeminded individuals took over Echelon.

Steered the !@#$%* right into the heart of the sun too.. I read the surrender terms. Not there anymore are ya?

You have issues with me? Echelon should have issues with you. I'll save some nukes baby!!! :awesome:

I pray to admin that there'll still be something left of you in 84 days, but I doubt it.