Operation Decaffination

shayde

This isn't about morality, or achieving justice. Quite frankly, this is just about me helping to erase one more boneheaded mistake from the face of this planet.

You should start by trying to fix the mistake of allying yourself to Ronin, nothing more boneheaded than that.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can respect the fact that you're willing to stand up for something you believe so strongly in, and I wish that more people in CN had that kind of candor.

Thank you for the compliment.

However, please direct all praise to our Savior, Rebel Virginia!

You should start by trying to fix the mistake of allying yourself to Ronin, nothing more boneheaded than that.

I thought he was talking about defending Caffine. Methinks he actually meant moi?

If a glorified "NO U!" is the best your writer could come up with, I think you should probably take them out back and drown them for their incompetence.

I thought he was talking about defending Caffine. Methinks he actually meant moi?

I hope you're not talking about me here, because I'm not a he.

Pardon Moi... your avatar seems gender neutral.

Wonderful - now that we've settled that, a point of clarification is in order: the boneheaded mistake in question would be the esteemed Shayde's parents not having an abortion. Failling that, the boneheaded mistake is the citizens of Aardvarkia ever allowing Shayde's ascent.

Perhaps with a little persuasion of the nuclear variety, the citizens of Aardvarkia will choose a more appropriate leader for themselves.

If a glorified "NO U!" is the best your writer could come up with, I think you should probably take them out back and drown them for their incompetence.

I hope you're not talking about me here, because I'm not a he.

I'll do that as soon as you admit that astronaut jones is awesome, and that ronin is a terrible ally and you don't know why you're allied to them in the first place. Caffine deserves to be taken down.

shayde is a hero.

Wonderful - now that we've settled that, a point of clarification is in order: the boneheaded mistake in question would be the esteemed Shayde's parents not having an abortion. Failling that, the boneheaded mistake is the citizens of Aardvarkia ever allowing Shayde's ascent.

Perhaps with a little persuasion of the nuclear variety, the citizens of Aardvarkia will choose a more appropriate leader for themselves.

Wow.. did you ACTUALLY just go there?

Each of the nukes were a gift to the Kitchen Staff Supervisor for his benevolent rule. Built from love (and plutonium).

They're all followers of Voodoo who have pledged to come back as Zombies if necessary. :awesome:

I'll do that as soon as you admit that astronaut jones is awesome, and that ronin is a terrible ally and you don't know why you're allied to them in the first place. Caffine deserves to be taken down.

shayde is a hero.

Oceana has allied themselves - from what I know with personal experiences - with those who have helped us when we have needed it. We stick by our allies, and I believe that all in Oceana can agree we would never turn tail on our allies - no, our friends - just because some random ruler demands us to.

Last I read their protectorate is Genesis and MK. What'd you shuffle in on?

Read Ronin's charter. We reciprocate the sentiments expressed there.

Because I'm feeling generous, you can find it here. Article 7.2 is the part in question here.

Edited by Ebony Wings

I'm just stating the only nations mentioned on Caffine's or any other Ronin page were MK and Genesis. If y'all feel like butting your noses in wherever I don't care.

Just don't think your indignation is justified. ION isn't mentioned in any protectorate, so honestly stop with the drama. You're not even slightly in the loop. Kevin Bacon is more involved.

I'm just stating the only nations mentioned on Caffine's or any other Ronin page were MK and Genesis. If y'all feel like butting your noses in wherever I don't care.

Just don't think your indignation is justified. ION isn't mentioned in any protectorate, so honestly stop with the drama. You're not even slightly in the loop. Kevin Bacon is more involved.

You really, really need to learn when to stop digging and learn to start reading. Our alliances have the equivalent of a MADP.

ION is connected to Ronin in more ways then you can understand. Which you have made very obvious with you posts and refusal to take some nyquil and read our charter. It's more then a MDP. It's a bond of alliances that will hold dentures in a old whores mouth for weeks. AND STILL HAVE FRESH BREATH

Edited by UberSpion

Oh that's one messed up mental picture.

And Ebony.. you're confusing apathy with ignorance.

Hmm, which route do I want to take here? I could either point out the fact that you asked the question that started this entire line of conversation, which sort of rules out the apathy defense...or I could just point out that your apathy is a form of willful ignorance and hammer you into the mud.

Either way, I think you're done here.

I only asked because you grandstanded all uninvited, then had to explain what you were doing here in the first place. When some stranger gets all huffy at you, you're allowed to ask them what their problem is.

Now that I know, I don't care.

So the line forms behind Caffine, Ronin, Solidus, and MK.

Not reall sure what your agenda is here Ebony, but im assuming it's that time of the month for you.

I'd say that was tasteless, but I'm just the fetus who has been around 156 too many trimesters.

Not reall sure what your agenda is here Ebony, but im assuming it's that time of the month for you.

I don't have periods, I have exclamation points. That said, I thought my agenda here was pretty obvious. I came into the thread to post a declaration of support for a MADP partner, and wound up exchanging words with Shayde since I'm not yet in a position to exchange cruise missiles with him.

Was that really so hard to get?