A Brief Notice from the Orange Defense Network

Considering I still have this scar in my back from a certain action taken by ODN a couple of months ago, you'll have to understand why I won't wish ODN well.

Good luck MCXA. You're likely better off for this cancellation.

Forgive me, I forgot that IRON is morally superior.

Those that desire to wish the Network ill can do so via my PM box.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, now that is a good reposte. Seems the age of Arsenal is one in which ODN is done with getting kicked around without kicking back.

I usually dont say this but this is an epic post. IRON, you have no room to talk.

Many may consider this bold but I give my stamp of approval to the new Arsenal ODN. Also, at TheAut, compare what ODN has done to what Slayer has done and realize that that comparison just doesn't fly.

IRON as an ally was a mistake, a mistake of previous administrations and not of any administration i have served in. Its this inability of you to distinguish between the clear difference in outlook between say Walkerninja and his clique and the govt has held sway since his departure (Haflinger: the walker era ended when he departed) that leads to you drawing such conclusions. I am a partisan for Karma and i make no bones about that fact, and i have enough motive for such an outlook based on my experiences in CN since 2006.

Walkerninja clique? Eh?

This I will personally agree with. If not for your former alliance to IRON ODN would be dead. Can't really say Bob would be any worse off.

This is entirely untrue.

This is what we in the Llamatopia call "served".

Ouch, now that is a good reposte. Seems the age of Arsenal is one in which ODN is done with getting kicked around without kicking back.
I usually dont say this but this is an epic post. IRON, you have no room to talk.

Many may consider this bold but I give my stamp of approval to the new Arsenal ODN. Also, at TheAut, compare what ODN has done to what Slayer has done and realize that that comparison just doesn't fly.

This is entirely untrue.

This is what we in the Llamatopia call "served".

Arsenal taking my credit

force.gif

Edited by SpoiL

As alliances continue to develop, either for good or bad, the treaties alliances hold should reflect the true relations between alliances.

When two alliances develop in different directions, at some point the treaty they hold no longer reflects their relationship and is best severed.

Good luck to both ODN and MCXA,

It was the direct evidence that Arsenal provided so seemlessly into his very short and simple statement. It just flowed well, but yes you did say something similiar first.

Not to mention it was one alliance leader to another.

Edited by HeinousOne

Which part? I seem to recall VE bloodlusting over ODN a mere month or two prior to Bob's current conflict. IRON was there for them then. Or did that potential war get in the way of your greater conquest, ES?

Nothing against VE, but I seriously doubt that ODN would have disbanded if IRON had not "saved us from the ebils". Being at war =/= disbandment.

Also, puppet master, you owe me tech. After that, you can go back to your mindless ODN trolling.

My criticism of the ODN dropping IRON dates back to a conversation I've had with Arsenal a couple of months ago. I don't know if he recalls:

01[19:11] <TheAUT[sldr]> Considering IRON is going one way and FOK another.

01[19:11] <TheAUT[sldr]> Orange for the first time is going to be pretty split over the matter.

[19:12] <Arsenal[ODN]> So it would seem, eh?

01[19:12] <TheAUT[sldr]> Definitely. FOK moved away from NPO.

[19:12] <Arsenal[ODN]> Normally we've been pretty united.

01[19:12] <TheAUT[sldr]> IRON is with NPO.

01[19:12] <TheAUT[sldr]> I don't think it'll be orange on orange.

01[19:12] <TheAUT[sldr]> But certainly disagreements there.

[19:12] <Arsenal[ODN]> Aye.

[19:13] <Arsenal[ODN]> We're pretty close to IRON, obviously.

01[19:13] <TheAUT[sldr]> Yeah.

01[19:13] <TheAUT[sldr]> That dates back.

[19:13] <Arsenal[ODN]> But there are those on the other side that we like as well.

[19:13] <Arsenal[ODN]> Indeed.

01[19:13] <TheAUT[sldr]> It's a blood pact.

[19:13] <Arsenal[ODN]> Soldier is part of that TPF conglomerated thing, right?

[19:13] <Arsenal[ODN]> Aye, it is.

Which is why I was a bit struck by the ODN saying allying IRON was a mistake. And before you guys get angry with me for releasing these logs, Arsenal and I are friends. I'd just like an explanation as it seems I keep hearing so many different things and none of it makes sense. Why be close to an alliance that you never liked? Fear? Waiting for the right moment to make a move?

Anyways, Arsenal also agreed that you have to pick allies and die with them. Time will tell, maybe there's change or maybe history will repeat.

Well then this thread has seriously gone off track for a cancellation threat between the MCXA and ODN. So I'll be going.

Edited by The AUT

My criticism of the ODN dropping IRON dates back to a conversation I've had with Arsenal a couple of months ago. I don't know if he recalls:

Which is why I was a bit struck by the ODN saying allying IRON was a mistake. And before you guys get angry with me for releasing these logs, Arsenal and I are friends. I'd just like an explanation as it seems I keep hearing so many different things and none of it makes sense.

Allying IRON wasn't the mistake, choosing IRON over NpO was. That was predominantly WalkerNinja's baby.

Edited by SpoiL

I, for one, continue to be a fan of MCXA. We've seen quite a few people come and go between our alliances and I think those members can be the catalyst for a renewed relationship in the future if that's what is meant to be.

I wish the best of luck to the MCXA and have a feeling we'll be talking again in the not too distant future. ;)

o7 Yates

Allying IRON wasn't the mistake, choosing IRON over NpO was. That was predominantly WalkerNinja's baby.

The big difference between those two was that Polaris was cancelled without democratic participation, and IRON was cancelled based on the support of the majority at that time.

One can always argue whether this was right or not, at least a treaty was signed by the majority of the GA, and also suspended by the majority of the GA.

If anything, this should be the precedent on how such decisions must be made.