A Brief Notice from the Orange Defense Network

announcement.gif

Over the past few weeks, ODN has been reviewing it's treaties in the hope of consolidating our foreign policy. Our relations with MCXA have fallen by the wayside as each alliance has focused on their own priorities, giving us little time for each other. In addition, and speaking on behalf of the ODN, I can say that we are travelling down a different road politically and that our ODP with MCXA no longer made sense.

As such, I announce the severance of "Crossing an X on Oranges", as per the following:

~ Article five: Termination ~

...should any other issue also arise and fail to be dealt with, both parties have forty-eight (48) hours in which to further sort out their differences, at which point this treaty ceases to be in effect...

The cancellation was conveyed to MCXA three days ago and the pact is now null and void.

I wish all the best to MCXA in their future endeavours.

Arsenal,

Secretary General

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On behalf of the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, I'd like to wish the best to the Orange Defense Network in their future endeavors. They have been long time friends of the MCXA, and this is by no means marks an end to our foreign relations. Let's just call it and abbreviated pause. :)

-KingEd

Let's just call it and abbreviated pause. :)

Agreed, i am sure with time and effort that relations can be restored to former levels ;)

Does any treaty with the ODN make sense? That's a rhetoric, by the way.

Salaam AUT ;), i have a firm opnion on that but i am biased so perhaps you should go ask Vanguarrd, RnR, International and so forth...i am sure they can give you a clear and concise answer on that.

EDIT: Did you mean a rhetorical question??

Edited by Cataduanes

Congrats MCXA!
Does any treaty with the ODN make sense? That's a rhetoric, by the way.

Congragulations to the MCXA.

Classy. <_<

Could you do yourselves and others a favour and just shut up if the only thing you can do is insult one party. It's not necessary.

Good luck to both.

Salaam AUT ;), i have a firm opnion on that but i am biased so perhaps you should go ask Vanguarrd, RnR, International and so forth...i am sure they can give you a clear and concise answer on that.

Why don't I ask Polaris, IRON, and GATO what happened when they needed you. In fact, why don't I just ask MCXA?

Why don't I ask Polaris, IRON, and GATO what happened when they needed you. In fact, why don't I just ask MCXA?

As regards Polaris i think i and others have made it perfectly clear as to the magnitude of the error committed...while IRON was not a regretable decision at all (in my eyes anyway). As for MCXA i am not sure how we screwed them over but i am sure you are going to enlighten me B)

the mocking of ODN is just childish. :gag:

the MCXA helped me grow my nation from nothing to something and gave me approx 1 1/2 yrs of fond memories.

the ODN is pure win and i respect their class as well as MCXAs class in this thread.

o/ ODN

o/ MCXA

Good luck to both MCXA and ODN. It is unfortunate when this kind of thing happens;however, the fact that differences were recognized, wishes were communicated and granted with respect, and a friendship is still maintained despite this cancellation is a good thing.

Oh, thought it was dead anyway, but feels better to see that was'nt the case until 3 days ago, but sad to see it go. I am always a fan of downgrading or ending treaties that are not ticking or in some cases, are not expected to tick when they need to.

Edited by shahenshah