A Brief Notice from the Orange Defense Network

Ill echo this, Congrats MCXA.

Canceling treaties without a war going on or looming? This is indeed a strange and disturbing development within the ODN :huh:

Thanks for gracing our thread. We're still waiting on those rogues with 1 billion war chests. Care to enlighten me when they will come around?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of respect for ODN. Congrats on reviewing your treaties(not dropping MCXA) because it takes a lot of effort and usually conflict while doing it. I do hope you both can get the relationship back up and running.

I am sad to see the harassment over the cancellation though...

I have deep respect of ODN from my time as a member, and as stead fast allies they were to us in CPCN.

Trying to nitpick, and insult them really just shows your true character. ODN jokes are so old, there not even funny. The people making them just have to post here as a sad excuse to "become" relevant. I mean TheAUT is posting here for christ sake, him of all people...After he appears the thread is basically a joke.

Why don't I ask Polaris, IRON, and GATO what happened when they needed you. In fact, why don't I just ask MCXA?

Polaris: ODN admited it was a terrible terrible mistake a while ago.

IRON: I don't see how that was a bad move for either of the alliances.

GATO: what? Remind me what kinda of treaty ODN and GATO had?

MCXA: let's ask them! Oh wait ...

On behalf of the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, I'd like to wish the best to the Orange Defense Network in their future endeavors. They have been long time friends of the MCXA, and this is by no means marks an end to our foreign relations. Let's just call it and abbreviated pause. :)

-KingEd

Anyway, Arsenal, I can see clear in your game. You're just cancelling all the treaties I signed. It's a conspiracy! >_<

I first made friends with Arsenal when I was MCXA's MoFA... I had high hopes for strong relations between MCXA and ODN. Although my days in MCXA are now in the past, this cancellation saddens me, when I think of what might have been. Still, I think perhaps that this is the right decision.. best of luck to both parties involved.. I'll try to stop reminiscing.

:(

Should've engineered a war against MCXA so you could cancel the treaty after it started to make BillnTed happy.

Nice plan :awesome:

I was diplomat to MCXA for...god knows how long. They have some very cool people(GOPHER! Me and Cadie WILL get you on skype D:) and I wish them luck in the future. The MCXA ODP...has a very long history of near MDP level relationships, but that is all it is now; history. I wish them good luck in the future, and with rebuilding.

Every leader has a different style and with ODN now under the helm of Arsenal, it's only normal that certain things will be handled differently. Arsenal's background with the ODN is in Foreign Affairs, so it comes as no surprise that he's called for a review of all treaties and cleaning up. I wouldn't read much more into it than that. Congrats to him and the ODN and I'm sure at some point paths will cross again and relationships can be rebuilt.

Polaris: ODN admited it was a terrible terrible mistake a while ago.

IRON: I don't see how that was a bad move for either of the alliances.

GATO: what? Remind me what kinda of treaty ODN and GATO had?

MCXA: let's ask them! Oh wait ...

Anyway, Arsenal, I can see clear in your game. You're just cancelling all the treaties I signed. It's a conspiracy! >_<

As for GATO, he must mean the treaty we just signed. Because... that's just backwards enough to work.

Unless of course he means the age old MDP that we used to have... um... yeah. That one doesn't apply either. I remember exactly what happened with that one (I forget if I was part of the Senate that cut it) and I'm confused as to how that works out. Then again, theAUT said it, so I guess it must be truth. :v:

Also, ODN is now exiting Potato's sphere of influence. Therefore, o7 ODN

As for GATO, he must mean the treaty we just signed. Because... that's just backwards enough to work.

Unless of course he means the age old MDP that we used to have... um... yeah. That one doesn't apply either. I remember exactly what happened with that one (I forget if I was part of the Senate that cut it) and I'm confused as to how that works out. Then again, theAUT said it, so I guess it must be truth. :v:

Also, ODN is now exiting Potato's sphere of influence. Therefore, o7 ODN

People hate you guys for like no reason.