Jorjor Q&A

Duke Nukem

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jorjor tell me...why is NPO STILL whining about reps?

Thats a good question Rampage. Currently I think NPO feels the terms are too harsh but we are only giving em these terms for how harsh their terms have been.

Have you done anything in your 300 days of playing that I would have heard of?

Also, what is it like being in Rok when it's deflating like a balloon as a result of the war?

Well I understand many members have left. Most prominently TailsK. I feel that this war is what defines a RoK's members character. They can tough out the fight or they can wimp out and run away like a girl. Your choice.

Have you done anything in your 300 days of playing that I would have heard of?

Also, what is it like being in Rok when it's deflating like a balloon as a result of the war?

I'll take this one Jorjor.

It feels great to be the alliance to have the largest amounts of war with NPO even though we were declared on by Legion and IRON and our friends (who some have their sanctions) aren't doing nearly as much.

I thought this was a jorjor Q&A, also I think you guys just have the most wars because out of all the alliances I can think off the top of my head, you guys suck the most at fighting and that's why you see so many NPO nations attacking you guys ouy of all the alliacnes I looked at...... but hey that's just my opinion.

Edited by Chet Ubetcha

I thought this was a jorjor Q&A, also I think you guys just have the most wars because out of all the alliances I can think off the top of my head, you guys suck the most at fighting and that's why you see so many NPO nations attacking you guys ouy of all the alliacnes I looked at...... but hey that's just my opinion.

Awww, it's the deserter come to whine at us for our fighting ability. How cute.

Awww, it's the deserter X2 come to whine at us for our fighting ability. How cute.

Fixed that for you. <_<

When he left Nordreich we asked where he was going next and his response was, "You'll see if you track my IP address I guess."

Nothing suspicious about that, is there?

hahahahahah Kinzog and Jon, first Kingzog.. How did I desert if I left the alliance and resigned, I don't get how that is derserting. Second, I left RoK because I had RL issues to do with school and I deleted my nation so I would focus on RL and I might just think that would be more important than this game, what about you?

edit: Jon: If you guys are disorganized then you guys are disorganized, I'm just tellin the truth. What's so bad about that?

also for Kingzog: How is that supicious if I wasn't sure which alliance I was going to, and that's why I said that. In fact I didn't have the NSO in my mind at the time and look what alliance I'm in, so try again with something that I did wrong

another edit: Apperently I'm banned from NoR because I left the alliance, I'm so sorry, are you guys angry now :(

Edited by Chet Ubetcha

you guys suck the most at fighting

Chet, RoK took hits from Rank 1 and 2 NPO and IRON respectively, and from Legion. And we're still alive and strong. We don't suck. You're just trying to troll but everyone knows you're full of fail.

Edited by Famzy