Jorjor Q&A

Duke Nukem

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chet, RoK took hits from Rank 1 and 2 NPO and IRON respectively, and from Legion. And we're still alive and strong. We don't suck. You're just trying to troll but everyone knows you're full of fail.

Now, now, try not to use too much logic against him...he might not understand.

hahahahahah Kinzog and Jon, first Kingzog.. How did I desert if I left the alliance and resigned, I don't get how that is derserting. Second, I left RoK because I had RL issues to do with school and I deleted my nation so I would focus on RL and I might just think that would be more important than this game, what about you?

Except you recreated a new nation right after deleting your former one and told us your new name in your departure thread. Sounds like you were really focussing on the school work. :)

edit: Jon: If you guys are disorganized then you guys are disorganized, I'm just tellin the truth. What's so bad about that?

So being in an alliance about 19 days allows you to fully judge it's organizational abilities?

Sigh, you guys are hurting my feelings, please stop it right now!! Or I will tell my mom. I'll just talk to you guys on irc because here people like to come onto here and talk when they have no idea what happen, like my main man James for example.

Edit: for Jon, not the same guy, and I would have came back to fight until the war ended if you hadn't banned from the forums when I said I had to go

Edited by Chet Ubetcha

Sigh, you guys are hurting my feelings, please stop it right now!! Or I will tell my mom. I'll just talk to you guys on irc because here people like to come onto here and talk when they have no idea what happen, like my main man James for example.

Edit: for Jon, not the same guy, and I would have came back to fight until the war ended if you hadn't banned from the forums when I said I had to go

Actually, insulting someone's logic doesn't require the insulter to know the victim. It could be wrong, but from your attitude and behavior I can happily say, that I am right in my posts ^_^.

Also, Archer, it was not me locked up...you shouldn't try to hide the truth you know...

edit: gah...spelling

Edited by James Wilson

You do know that's not what you said in your thread, right? You said you were going to a neautral alliance. As for the ban, that's what happens when you desert the alliance in the middle of a war. :)

@Wilson, oh yes it was you. Stop denying it. :P

System if you delete your nation ragnarok will lose its best warrior and LoBTioPA!

Systemfailure is a Lobster? What?

Anyhoo, what's your feelings on Admin not allowing only tech to be targeted during tech raids? Do you think he actually hates people?

Systemfailure is a Lobster? What?

Anyhoo, what's your feelings on Admin not allowing only tech to be targeted during tech raids? Do you think he actually hates people?

Secretly I think admin comes on every once and a while to laugh at us and watch us struggle. Still much love to admin for this game.

That's old news. If Cable could make a Ribbon commemorating a fine job of ribbon making, he would have the ribbon in his sig at the drop of the hat.

One question I have though is if Cable still wears his Fark ribbons on top of his Rok ribbons? If so, his sig must look like a giant fruit salad

Edited by Atanatar

No one is meant to challenge Cable in ribbon whoring. You just have to hope he gathers all the ribbons an alliance has to offer, and then move on. It's his sick, demented quest to look like an African dictator, in sig format.

EDIT: No offense to Cable. Those African dictators can't oppress worth a DAMN compared to you. <3

Edited by Atanatar

If you do not want to turn blind, then please don't look at the rest of this post.

Cable's sig:

cablessig.png

...Cable, i'm disappointed in you. Isn't the current regulation 4 ribbons per row? And your campaign ribbons are seperated! The Karma ribbon is totally separated from the UjW/Loluminati/BLEU etc ribbons!

For shame, for shame!